4.

I couldn't remember the last time I was looking forward to a Monday morning, but I was; I couldn't wait to see Spencer again.

Monday morning finally rolled around and Spencer and I met in the parking lot before work like we normally did.

"Lizzie!" He called as he approached me.

I smiled up at him as he got closer, "We're doing nicknames now?"

He leaned down to quickly peck my lips, though I was too surprised to return the gesture.

That was unexpected.

He smiled back at me, "I just thought it suited you."

"Did you know that you're the only person that calls me 'Lizzie'?"

It was true, to everyone else I was Liz or Beth or just Elizabeth. Knowing he was the only one to call me that made the nickname feel more intimate.

"I guess now I have to continue to call you that," he teased.

I rolled my eyes playfully while we walked to the building.

Spencer's hand brushed mine as we walked and after a few moments of brushing against each other, he grabbed my hand and linked our fingers together.

I raised an eyebrow, "I thought there were too many pathogens passed between hand holding."

He shrugged, "Exposure to bacteria helps boost the immune system," he paused and cast a sideways glance in my direction, "And maybe I just wanted to hold your hand."

Here comes that giddy feeling in my chest again.

I smiled up at him again as we walked into the elevator, hand in hand. We got to his floor quickly and he squeezed my hand once before letting go. He leaned down to leave a kiss on my forehead and stepped out of the elevator.

"I'll see you at lunch?" I asked.

He nodded, "I'll meet you here."

Jess came into my office to follow up on the details of the date and I couldn't stop gushing.

"I'm telling you, Jess, it was the best kiss of my life."

She rolled her eyes.

"No, really. And he's honestly such a great guy, I can't wait to go out with him again," I grinned.

She rolled her eyes again, "You two literally work in the same building, it's not like you won't see each other."

I shrugged, "I know that. There's just something about him, he's different than guys I've dated in the past. I feel like I can't get enough of him."

She furrowed her eyebrows, "Aren't you worried that you're moving a bit fast? You're already smitten with him and you've only gone out once."

I couldn't really protest, she made a good point, "I don't know Jess, I just have a good feeling and I think I should follow it. Life's too short, I'm not gonna waste time if I could have a good thing here."

Her expression didn't change, but she didn't press the matter any further.

Lunch rolled around a few hours later and I found myself stepping out of the elevator on the floor that the BAU was on. I waited patiently in the hall, unsure if Spencer wanted me to wait by his desk or not.

Penelope walked by but stopped short when she saw me, "Fancy seeing you here!"

I waved and smiled at her, "Spencer and I are going out for lunch and we agreed to meet here."