About the Orders

A voice arose behind him - a woman's voice. "Wow, Tae. You really are self-obsessed." A hand grabbed his arm and pulled him around to face a woman. Her hands touched his shoulders, neck, face, body, moving him around like he was an inanimate object. "He looks just like you." A chuckle.

She looked down at his lower torso and turned him around to look at his back. She was still touching him. He pressed his lips together. This was frustrating, but he just had to deal with it. He closed his eyes and bowed his head slightly.

Admittedly and annoyingly, she was a little taller than him.

"Wow! Did you do these, or did he come with them?" She turned him back around and used his hair to pull his head back and get a closer look at his face. "Which family is he from? Does he have any siblings?"

A hand pushed her off and pulled him into another person. He sniffed. It was Taejun. An internal sigh. This was so stupid. "Stop touching my stuff. Don't you see I dressed him up?"

She made an annoyed noise and began arguing with him. Then Taejun argued back. He paid them no attention, instead, looking around the room at guests and what he assumed were the parents. They were coming towards him. He relaxed his face and took a deep breath, making his expression more poised as he leant into Taejun.

The parents arrived and the mother started talking to Taejun, making hauty and annoyed expressions whilst simultaneously looking down at them. She was tall. The father was only slightly taller, laughing and indicating around the room whilst making inappropriate jokes.

Taejun tapped his back.

Finn slid a hand down Taejun's chest, smiling, and leaned over to whisper in his ear, just loud enough for the others to hear. "I'm going to get some wine. I'll be back in a bit."

Taejun turned his head slightly, whispering in his ear. "Just don't flirt with anyone but me." He brushed a hand down Finn's neck. "I don't like people taking my stuff."

A mischievous, fake, smile back. "Yes, Master." He wanted to puke. Violently.

He strutted away to the side - where the alcohol was - nodding at several people on his way past. Taejun was right. After he had been introduced by his role in the room, no-one paid him any mind.

Everything was working perfectly.

He moved behind the table and stood against the wall, scouting the room. The parents and sister hadn't noticed him at all. Good. He moved to the side slightly, reaching behind him. Probably the only good thing about this outfit was that it didn't look like it was possible to hide any weapons when, in fact, he could attach whatever he wanted to his legs, so long as he covered it in something the same colour as his skin.

He glanced over the table. Some people were talking over food and wine. Some people were silently communicating to people across the room. Some people sat beside the table, staring out just as he was. No knives or forks, nothing that could potentially be made into a weapon – just like he'd been told.

A small sigh as he brought out a small but very sharp dagger and cut a slit in his arm, bringing out a small, round device. Pressing an almost invisible button on it, still hiding it in his hand, he carefully dropped it to the ground and gently kicked it to a far corner.

Then, he walked around the table, bumping into one of the ladies talking as he walked. He immediately apologised and moved away, but she barely paid him any mind. Unfortunately, the pocket she thought she'd hidden well was far from invisible for him. He moved the small open bag of diamonds he'd taken down to his foot and spread them over the floor as he walked away, keeping the dagger hidden in his other fisted hand.