Chapter 4

[Jay and Carlos notice candy in front of them. After a moment's pause, the two start to fight, trying to be the first one to take some. Meanwhile, Evie turns to Mal, holding a makeup brush.]

"Why are you guys trying to kill each other over candy?" Evan asked.

"Because they're morons," Mal said with a smirk. She really didn't want to go into the fact that there really was no candy on the Isle, unless the monthly shipment of food happened to contain some. Considering most of the stuff was actually garbage, candy was in limited supply.

Evie: You're looking a little washed out. Let me help you out.

Mal: [She looks disgusted and moves away from the makeup] Ew, stop. I'm plotting.

"Not even there yet and already hard at work," Evie said, chuckling a little.

Evie: Well, it's not very attractive [takes a bite of blue rock candy].

We certainly disagree there, Ben thought with a small smile at seeing his current girlfriend on the screen. Granted she was plotting to steal Fairy Godmother's wand and make it so that the villains took over but it was still attractive.

Carlos: Oh! [taps Jay on the shoulder] These! It's salty like nuts, but it's sweet like I don't know what.

"Chocolate," a red-haired young woman said with a smile.

"Oh Anna," a white-haired woman around her age shook her head in amusement.

Jay: Let me see. [Carlos opens his mouth with the candy already chewed] Ew! [He hits Carlos and takes the other half of the candy and sticks it in his mouth]

Many of the princesses wrinkled their noses at the sight of the pre-chewed candy and even a few princes felt disgusted at the sight.

Carlos: Ow!

[Mal presses a button causing the window in front of the limo to come down. This causes Evie to look out it. Seeing what's in front of the car, she shouts in alarm.]

Evie: Look!

Carlos: It's a trap! [All four of them start to scream but the car continues to drive. We see that the bridge that had been destroyed is now a glowing road, taking them to Auradon. The kids, upon not plummeting to certain death, calm down and appear to be confused] What just happened?

"What was that?" Lonnie asked, concerned for her friends. They didn't actually think they would have been thrown into the ocean, right?

"Exactly what it looked like," Mal told her, the walls from Family Day still up when it came to any of the children from Auradon. Well, with the exception of Ben.

Evie: It must be magic.

Mal: [Turning to the driver] Hey. did this little button just open up the magic barrier?

Man: No, this one opens up the magic barrier [holds up another button]. This one opens up my garage. And this button [presses a button that causes the window between him and the four to roll up]....

"That is the last time I allow him to drive to the Isle!" Belle stated. "Honestly, if that's how he treats children!"

"Your majesty, it was fine!" Evie told her.

"Yeah totally!" Mal nodded.

Mal: Okay. Nasty. I like that guy.

[The limo arrives in Auradon and we see people cheering as the limo pulls up in front of the marching band that's playing. The driver opens up the door and Carlos and Jay tumble out of it, fighting over various items]