Characters

A guide when I bring in new characters (usually children) and who they're related to.

Emir-Aladdin and Jasmine (I didn't know about Aziz, guys! I was going off of a Descendants Wiki page that listed the tourney members)

Rachel, Rowyn, Rose, Robin and Evan-Rapunzel and Flynn/Eugene

Katherine/Kitty-Cinderella and Kit (If you recognize the Pride and Prejudice reference, you're my new favorite person!)

Alexandria-Cinderella and Kit (will only be mentioned in passing as she is not in the actual audience)

Philip Jr-Aurora and Philip (has not been mentioned yet, just wanted to cover my basis)

Melody-Ariel and Eric

Jane and Daniel Darling-Wendy Darling and Edward (makes me wonder if she changed her last name but the movie never mentioned it and 'Darling' is more recognizable)

Harper-Happy

Carter LeBouf-Charlotte LeBouf (Tiana's best friend from Princess and the Frog)

Kiara, Kion and Kopa-Simba and Nala (yes, someone once stated that it doesn't make sense but Disney once had a fox as Robin Hood and then made him human in OUAT, so I figured I could do the same)

Annabelle, Georgie and John Banks-Michael Banks

Jamie Hawkins-Jim Hawkins

Travis and Nero-Tiana and Naveen (who have not commented but I have mentioned them, so I figured it'd be a good idea to have them here)

Taylor and Julia-Tarzan and Jane

Tanner O'Malley-Duchess and Thomas O'Malley (because unless Madame had Duchess fixed, I find it hard to believe there wouldn't have been more kittens)

Poppy Dennison-Max and Allison (by popular demand!)

Scamp-Lady and Tramp

Jenny-Unknown (she's the little girl from Oliver and Company)

Shelby-Sneezy

Madeline Robin-Christopher and Evelyn Robin

Morgan Phillip-Robert and Giselle Phillip (since Giselle was pregnant at the end of Enchanted, does anyone know if she had a boy or a girl? Disney, sequel. Now!)

Emma White-Snow White and Prince Ferdinand (though I may go back and change his name to David a la OUAT-or even make that his middle name).

Grace-Mad Hatter

Brody and Betsy-Bianca and Bernard (from The Rescuers)

Henry-William and Elizabeth Turner

Macaria and Hyllus-Hercules and Meg

Zephyr-Esmerelda and Phoebus

Pin-Pinoccio

Paige-Twin Sister to Grace, Mad Hatter's Daughter

Elle-Melody's older sister, Ariel and Eric's daughter (the girl in the wheelchair in Set it Off)

Kimberly-Koda

Jack and Maggie-Peter Banning (Hook is a Disney movie, guys!)

Hadie-Hades (I was told the books have not given him a mother so until that is the case, Hadie's mother is Persephone)

Michael-Milo and Kida

Valerie-Vinny (the guy who liked explosions from Atlantis)

Moira-Merida