Chapter 1 They Leave Me

"Talking"
'Thought'
Magic Attack
Actions will be explained in the story

Natsu P.O.V

I was still panting after the battle with hades as he just kept getting back up without any care. As I was covered head toe with bruises and scars as the battle was intense. Lucy , Gray, Erza, and Wendy were pretty banged up. As were getting off the ship to meet up with the rest of the group. Laxus appeared before me with a smirk on his face.

"Way to go chump how my lightning taste" Laxus said as he looked down on me with a grin on his face. He was in the fight but you couldn't really tell as he suffered internal damage.

"I don't know how about how about you give me another bite. I said with a grin on my face. I kind of missed Laxus. He was like that arrogant big brother that's in the family.

As we made are way to group we found everyone patching up there wounds and talking to each other. When they saw us and Laxus they jumped on us and gave us all a hug. Master was sitting on a crate with bandages around his torso and a beer mug in hand. Gramps looked up at his grandson as tears were threating to come out. 

Sup Old Man, How ya been? Laxus said with a big smile on his face. 

At this point tears were threating to come out his eyes. He couldn't hold sniffles as he looked upon his grandson.

"Welcome back you stupid kid." Master said as he brought him into a hug.

As time went on we enjoyed ourselves and indulged in catching up with Laxus. It was nice as had recovered a lost companion.

-Time Skip-

It was time to pack as the S-Class Test Was interrupted and everyone had to get home to tend to there injuries. Everyone was tired as all had a hard fought battle. As we were packing me and the other dragon slayers picked up a noise. It sounds like wings. 

"You guys hear that too right?" I said with a hint of worry in my voice. 

Yea I do, Is it one of ours?" Gajeel asked as a bead of sweat came down his face.

" Doesn't seem like it" I said as I started to get in a battle ready stance. As whatever is coming is coming fast.

As Everyone was questioning why I was in a fighting stance they all got quit when they heard a loud screeching Roar! 

" What was that ?" Lissana asked as she was trying to locate the source of the sound.

They soon all looked up and saw something that could strike fear into all of there hearts.

"It cant be ?!" Guildarts said as fear was laced in his voice.

"Is that what I think it is?!" Gray said as he took a step back frightened at the sight in front of him 

"Im-Impossible" Erza said as her hands shook from the power she was feeling coming from the monster in the sky

Everyone was in fear at the sight of the beast as they thought they were all extinct. This beast Had all black scales with blue tribal markings on its wings and face. Wings that caused shockwaves of wind push back trees and a name that would strike fear into all that knew him.

"Acnologia" I said with some surprise and worry in my voice