The Start

3rd Person POV

Touring was going to be tiring and the cast all knew it but it wasnt too different, they had done it before.

Their first area was LA, they had filmed All Stars there so of course they would start there.

They all were in the huge tour bus, all 10 queens and Michelle Visage could fit in there too, they were just hanging out, Putting all their stuff in there.

"This is tiring." Manila said, exhausted after finishing arranging her bags. "Doesn't the queen have someone to help her?" Adore asked and giggled. "PHI PHI." Manila yelled. "No I'm not organizing your stuff." Phi Phi responded, you know damn well Manila had asked already. "I guess not." Manila responded to Adore.
"I'm very tired too you know." Phi Phi said as she walked towards them. "You're saying that, knowing damn well you didnt do shit girl." Adore laughed. "Excuse you party girl, I organized my stuff and Juggly's." Phi Phi clapped back. "And you didnt do mine." Manila complained. "Are you cheating on me with Jiggly." Manila made a dramatic pose. "Oh lord." Phi Phi shook her head.

"Y'know, sometimes I feel like you forget me." Manila went on with her dramatic act. "Just because I left you alone once?" Phi Phi raised a brow. "That's alot." Adore chuckled. "Too much." Manila exaggerated. "Okay stop the acting." Phi Phi said. "Alright-" Manila responded.

"Its already 8 pm and I think I'm going to sleep early." Phi Phi said. "I'm gonna de drag now." Phi Phi added, they were the only 3 outside too, all the others were in the bus. "Same, not gonna lie." Adore said, walking in the bus. "You coming?" Phi Phi asked Manila. "Of course." Manila said, letting Phi Phi walking first then walked in after her, shutting the door behind them.

"What are you all talking about?" Phi Phi asked, sitting next to Jinkx. "Nothing special really, we're just talking about movies we watched." Jinkx explained. "Make space for the queen." Manila said, squishing herself next to Phi Phi. "You know theres space next to Laganja." Phi Phi said with a chuckle. "I'd rather not." Manila whispered. "Shady bitch." Phi Phi said lowly and chukled too.

"I'm guessing Nicky is sleeping." Adore said, not seeing her in the lounge area. "Yeah, she was really tired." Jiggky responded. "I understand." Adore said.
"Speaking of sleep, I'm gonna shower then do the same because I'm tired as fuck too." Phi Phi said and stood up. "Night'" The queens said. "Goof night Phi Phi." Manila smiled.

"Phanila is surprisingly still alive." Jinkx said. "Mhm." Manila simply answered. "Yasss." Laganja commented.

After some talking everyone de dragged and went to sleep.

-------------------------
It's short cuz it's a starter and also because I need some ideas, help me lmfao. But fr tho, this ship makes no sense yet I love writing it.