Stay Away from what's mine

A few days had passed since her fight with Adore had happened, the tensions between them were awful, especially since Phi Phi came for Adore alot more now.

But all Manila knew and thought was that all this was her fault and she had to protect Phi Phi from that drama, knowing Phi Phi was already stressed made her more cautious too.

But her main problem wasn't Adore, it was Laganja, Laganja is Adore's best friend and Laganja is very vocal about everything, she's also pretty dramatic which didn't help Manila at all.

Laganja came for Phi Phi anytime she'd just look at her or Adore 'wrong'. Manila wasn't going to lie, she was happy Jiggly was here because Jiggly defended Phi Phi alot when Manila wasn't around.

But there was one night none of them were there to stop the drama. Laganja and Adore had went out and were gone when Manila had returned and the others had went to a restaurant. Manila had came back from shopping, she had went to go buy new lip stick since she had dropped her favorite one and broke it the other day.

She put it in her bag and saw Jaremi laying in his bed. "Jaremi?" Manila asked. "Um?" Jaremi responded. "Are you tired?" She asked. "Yes." Jaremi responded. "You don't seem too good, did something happen?" Manila sat on the edge of Jaremi's bed. "Don't worry about it." Jaremi responded tiredly, his voice sounded pretty passive.

"You know you can tell me if something's wrong." Manila looked down at Jaremi with a small frown, she was concerned, very, concerned.

"It's just Laganja." Jaremi answered. "Don't tell me she yelled at you."
"She did." Jaremi confirmed. Manila kissed his cheek. "I'm going to go have a talk with her, where did she go?" Manila asked.

"To a club most likely." Jaremi was too tired to stop Manila or convince her that he was fine.

"Ugh, I guess we'll wait tomorrow, I'm not going for a fight in a club." Manila said. "Wanna cuddle?" Manila asked, Jaremi turned towards Manila with a small smile. "Mhm." Jaremi moved himself closest to the wall, leaving space for Manila to lay down next to him on the relatively small bed.

Manila layed down and hugged Jaremi, running her fingers through his hair.
When Jaremi  fell asleep Manila stood up and sat on the couch, waiting for the others patiently.
------------------------
Manila is going to show them claws next chapter.