Crying feels better

The show was over, everyone was backstage dedragging, Jaremi had done it pretty quickly, he stood up and exited the room.

He went outside through the back and leaned against the walls thinking about everything once more. It felt so lonely since his relationship with Karl was a secret as of now.

He felt like he was doing something wrong, he knew he wasnt but still felt that way, feeling his eyes water. "Not now." He whispered to himself, wiping his eyes and continued to look around.

The back was bland, trash bins and plane grey concrete, Jaremi didn't expect more than that either way.

He heard the door open and looked at it, it was Karl. "Hey." Jaremi plainly greeted the other. "Are you okay?" Karl asked.

Jaremi frowned, that question again,jaremi bite his bottom lip and shook his head, his expression  dropping. "No." He shook his head. "I'm not okay Karl." He felt his eyes water once more.

"Jaremi..." Karl said in a sad tone, hugging Jaremi. "Tell me what's wrong." Karl asked nicely. "Everything, I don't want to tour anymore, i just want to go home with you." Jaremi said, burying his face into Karl's neck, tears flowing.

"We only have a week left, don't worry, I'm here for you." Karl reassured, patting Jaremi's back.

They stayed in that position until Jaremi pulled away and wiped his eyes, they were puffy and red and so was his face. "I know its stressful but it'll get better." Karl gave a small smile. "One week is left anyway." Jaremi chuckled. "Then we'll do whatever we want." Karl smiled.

Jaremi leaned in to kiss Karl, Karl kissed back, they kissed each other softly, pulling away after 2 minutes. "Let's go back to the others." Jaremi said, grabbing Karl's hand and leading him inside.

---------------------
Once the tour fanfic is over (aka this) I'll make a sequel to it, dont worry.