Again?

The same night after the lipsync Manila and Phi Phi did aka The Phanila kiss, Phi Phi and Jinkx/Jaremi and Jerick went home early, Jerick was already asleep, as planned but, Jaremi wasnt tired, he stayed in the lounge area, sitting on the comfy seat, waiting to fall asleep or feel a bit tired. He stared blankly at the ceiling then thought about what had happened earlier.

Manila/Karl had asked what Jaremi thought of them, then Jaremi told Karl he kinda liked Phanila then they kissed. It wasnt even a small kiss, it was actual making out for half a minute.

It probably would have meant nothing to him if it had been another queen but since it was Manila, it was different, they had built some kind of relationship on all stars, 'married' even, it was a joke at first but deep inside Jaremi knew it wasnt that much of a joke, he kind of wanted it to be real in all honesty, Manila/Karl was attractive as well.

To think this started just because of Darienne's impersonation kind of baffled Jaremi, if Darienne hadn't gotten Manila in that stupid puppet challenge none of this would have happened.

Jaremi heard the door open, he guessed it must have been the others coming back from the party but surprisingly it was only one person, Manila. She was being really quiet. "Hey." Jaremi said tiredly. Manila slightly jumped, not expecting someone to talk and turned to Jaremi. "Did I wake you up? Sorry.." Manila said. "You didnt wake me up." Jaremi said. "Sit with me." Jaremi asked, patting the spot beside him.

Manila did as asked and looked at Jaremi. "What's up?" She asked. "I liked the kiss." Jaremi said. "Oh- that's fun." Manila responded. "I've been thinking lately, about us, since all stars." Jaremi explained and Manila nodded. "And especially tonight since that happened and I think I might like you, like, like you." Jaremi said a bit hesitantly. "I see, I mean, me too." Manila responded. "I dont really know what to say to that." Manila chuckled.

Jaremi took a deep breath, hesitating on something, he sighed and looked at Manila. "Would you kiss me again?" Jaremi questioned. "I mean, why not? I liked it too." Manila responded. "Do you want to do it again now?" Manila asked. "We could." Jaremi shrugged, Manila took that as a yes and leaned in for the kiss, Jaremi kissed back. They made out for a while, Manila broke the kiss.

"I'd kiss you longer but Jinkx is sleeping and I'm not that type of person." Manila giggled. "Same, dont worry." Phi Phi reassured.

Not too long after the others came back, drunk, as expected, they all went to bed after removing their drag.

Karl took a while to fall asleep, he kept on thinking about him and Jaremi and how it would go and such. He fell asleep after a good hour or so.