Chapter 3

[The scene opens on a shot of the castle overlooking the ocean before switching over to the school. We see Mal from afar, dressed in all purple, before a closer shot shows that Mal is dressed in a dress that more closely resembles the clothes she had worn in the first movie.

"Ooh I love your dress Mal!" Dizzy grinned.

"So do I," Mal told her, looking over and giving Persephone a small smile as if to thank her again.

"Yeah it suits you so much better than what you were wearing at the beginning of the last viewing," Rowyn nodded. "Actually, the dress suits you better than what you're wearing now. You look like a Leah in the outfit you're wearing right now."

"A what?"

"You know? A woman who insists her little prince or princess couldn't do anything wrong," Rowyn elaborated.

Mal couldn't help but chuckle while Leah stared at the princess in outrage.

She seemed to be staring at the ocean intently, holding a pair of binoculars to her eyes as if looking for something. Or someone. She was so focused on the ocean, Mal didn't notice Ben sneak up behind her and wrap her in a hug; causing Mal to let out a small scream before laughing with Ben.]

"This just in, there's no way that's Ben," Chip chuckled. "Goofing off, actually running toward his girlfriend and not trying to flee from her very touch?"

"Chip, I know how to goof off," Ben chuckled. "Remember when I was nine and you were eighteen and we built a pillow fort mountain?"

"Was this before or after I watched you, Emir and Akiho and the three of you ate all the chocolate in the castle?"

"You fed us the chocolate! Not to mention you ate as much as we did!"

"...right. I think that's why I was never asked to babysit Akiho or Emir after that."

Lucas chuckled. "At least you tried," he said, gently giving Chip's hand a squeeze.

"That was right after we broke up the first time," Chip said softly. "I wasn't exactly on my 'A' game."

Lucas frowned and gave Chip a small kiss on the lips. "You don't have to worry about that now," he said.

"Now really, could we please keep it appropriate for the children in the room?" Leah scoffed.

"It was a peck you old bat!" Harriet snapped. "No worse than any of the other PDA performed by any of the other couples. Oh wait, is it because this one has two dudes?"

"Harriet, let's not anger anyone," Sammy said softly. "We're still going back to the Isle after all, I'd rather not end up getting stuck on the Isle."

"Fine, fine," Harriet said and gave Sammy a kiss on the cheek. "Oh I'm sorry. I hope that didn't offend anyone," she said, glaring at Leah.

"You're lucky I love you captain," Sammy sighed.

Harry subtly fingered his hook, as if daring Leah to say something. If there was one thing he wouldn't stand for, it was anyone badmouthing his captain or his sisters!

No one noticed Audrey frown as she heard the second part of Chip's question. Ben hadn't tried to flee from her touch! Did he?

"Not a tentacle in sight," Mal told him, looking out toward the ocean as Ben followed her gaze.

"Because I have better things to do than lurk around a school," Uma threw out there with a scoff.

Like break my brother's heart captain? Harriet thought with a frown. Harry had hid it well but there were some things that you couldn't hide from your big sister. Especially when that sister had been a second mother to him since the age of five. The only reason she didn't say anything was because Harriet knew Harry wouldn't want her to make a fuss. Well that and he was still in denial about his own feelings.