Ch. 9 Get to know

Tokyo

■3rd Person POV■

Today's the last day of the training camp, the practice had just ended. Now all of the volleyball teams and coaches are gathering in open spaces behind the gym. The coaches prepared a barbecue party for everyone. Now they're all having a feast after those tiring days.

Y/N and Akaashi are sitting together, Y/N has been asking a lot of questions, and Akaashi more than happy to answer all of them. After last night's encounter, Y/N been more relaxed around Akaashi. Now she learned that she and Akaashi are childhood friends. Basically, they're trying to get to know each other again, well more of Y/N getting to know about Akaashi.

The other Fukurodani member watches the two with happy faces. It's sad that Y/N have no memory about Akaashi, but at least seeing both of them together like this makes them relieved.

Kiyoko : were L/N and Akaashi san this close before? ( Kiyoko asked the Fukurodani managers)

Yukie : nope, they're way even much more closer before. ( Yukie seems glad)

■Akaashi PoV■

I'm currently sitting with Y/N in the middle of the barbeque party. Y/N asking about me and her from before she lost her memory. At first, she was too shy to ask, but now she'd been asking tons of questions already.

Y/N : So we always go to the same school since kindergarten? (She looked like she's thinking) I want to remember, there must be so many memories if we've been friends for that long.

I just hum a yes to her. I watch as she keeps talking, taking a bite of her food and munching quietly right next to me. I missed being this close to her. But after this, she'll go back to Miyagi.

Akaashi : what time will you guys go back to Miyagi?

Y/N : ah, the team will go around 5. But I'm staying behind. I'm going to stay at my father's place for a week and then return to Miyagi with him.

I was stunned, she'll be staying in Tokyo for a while. I didn't know her dad is still here.

Akaashi : where did he live? Will he pick you up in here later?

Y/N : Uhm, actually, I've never been there before, but it's close to his office. I'll go there by myself because dad's working until 7.

Akaashi : I'll walk with you! (I blurted out), ah I mean I'll escort you there.

Y/N frantically refused, she said her father's place is too far from my house. But I couldn't care less, I want to be with her as long as I could. Besides I could never let her walk alone when it's late.

Akaashi : It's not too far, it's only 20 minutes by train from your dad's place to my neighborhood.

She finally gave in, I told the coach that I won't be tagging on the bus later. He understands and he too doesn't think it's good for Y/N to walk alone.

■Y/N POV■

The camp was finally over. I'm currently heading to my father's place with Keiji. Keiji insisted that he wants to walk me to my father's place because it's late. We're standing in a crowded train right now, it's a rush hour after all.

Just then I feel like something is creeping on my lower back, trailing rubbing on my skirt. I stiffened and feel like crying. Someone is touching me, and It's too cramped to move. Suddenly Keiji pulled me in, securing his left hand on my lower back while his other hands caught the molester's hand.

 Suddenly Keiji pulled me in, securing his left hand on my lower back while his other hands caught the molester's hand