Ch.11 I Already Did ( Final Chapter )

Tokyo

■3rd Person POV■

Akaashi is stopping at a convenience store, buying some snacks and drinks, mostly strawberry flavors. He's continuing his walk to Y/Ns Dad apartment building. Y/N Dad told her his room's number and even told him the password of the door lock just in case Y/N is sleeping inside and didn't hear the bell.

Akaashi just arrived in front of the door and about to press the bell, he hears someone sobbing from inside which means the person who's crying is Y/N. He put the password on the lock and barge in.

Akaashi : Y/N!?

There Y/N was sitting on the sofa, burying her head on his knees. And just then she lifts her head only to be surprised by Akaashi who's standing near the entrance.

Y/N : Keiji...?

■Y/N POV■

I was surprised, there in the doorway, Keiji is standing, eyes staring at me. He puts a reusable shopping bag on the counter and came to me.

Akaashi : Y/N? Are you alright?

Y/N : Kei-ji, Keiji I'm so sorry.

Tears rolling down my cheeks, all this time I've been wondering why I couldn't remember about Keiji but the reason was myself. Dad told me about what actually happened over the phone. 6 months ago I agreed to take a hanahaki disease surgery, affecting my memories and feelings for the person that I loved, Akaashi Keiji

Y/N : Keiji I'm sorry for forgetting you Keiji, sorry for moving away so suddenly, I'm sorry.

Keiji embraces me, he rubs my back with his hand. He then looks into my eyes and caresses my cheeks with his big calloused hand. I look at Keiji's face hoping that I could remember something after knowing the truth. But nothing.... I still couldn't remember a single thing about Keiji.

Keiji : Y/N it doesn't matter if you don't have any memories of me, we could just make a new one. And it doesn't matter even if you don't love me anymore, I'll try to make you fall in love with me all over again. I love you Y/N.

I watch as his lips formed a thin smile, his face looking at me gently. I shyly lean forward to hug Keiji and nuzzle my face on the crook of his neck. Maybe I don't remember him and the so-called feelings that I had before is gone. But I knew one thing for sure. I've been attracted to him since I saw him at the camp.

My attention is always drawn to him when there are so many people practicing inside the gym. Unconsciously waiting for him to talk to me every time I hung with the Fukurodani Members during break time. Feels comfortable when he walked with me. My heart always beating faster around him.

I pushed back a little to look up at Keiji's face. I smiled at him from a sudden certainty that I feel.

Y/N : you... You don't have to try Keiji. I already did Keiji, even without my memories, I already fall in love with you all over again, without me knowing it. I love you Keiji

Keiji : I love you too, A lot.

With that Keiji and I embraced each other. I feel so warm around him. Just then Akaashi pushed me back a bit and staring at my eyes.

Keiji : Y/N... can I kiss you?

My face grew hot, the memories of last night popped out. I nodded at him and finally closed my eyes. Just when I'm closing my eyes, I can feel the familiar lips pressed to mine. But this time I returned the kiss.

After the kiss, we pulled back and staring at each other's eyes. I suddenly feel shy and try to avoid his eyes. I'm sure that my face looks like a mess because it feels hot. Keiji turns my face to face him, and Keiji presses his forehead to mine. It calmed me down, I reached to place my shaky hand on Keiji's face. Keiji chuckled feeling my slights shaky hands.

Keiji : I'm glad that I got the chance to meet you again.

Y/N : I uh... me too I'm happy to meet you Keiji. I'll try to get to know you again so I could know what to do to make you happy, like how you make me feel happy the past few days and probably in the past ten years.

Keiji : but I'm already happy

Keiji smiled and I couldn't help to hug him.

Now I'm finally together with my loved one

Despite my lack of memories

I manage to fall in love again

With the same person

All over again.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The End

Hello kind reader, thank you for reading my second Fan-Fiction story.
I might not be the best writer
But I did my best to write the story
I hope it pleases you.

I'm going to work on another Fan-Fiction story again, please look forward to it.

^^

K A Y N U