Epilogue

■3rd Person POV■

It's been one year and a half since Akaashi and Y/N have been together. Despite Akaashi studying in Fukurodani of Tokyo and Y/N in Karasuno of Miyagi, the two always keep in touch with each other. Akaashi came to visit Y/N house in Miyagi sometimes, and they also met during  tournaments and camps.

The first time is after Y/N stayed at her father's place after the summer training camp. Her father asked if Akaashi would come to visit their house in Miyagi and so he said yes. The stay wasn't long it's only three days two nights stay during the weekend because Y/N dan had to go back to work and Akaashi had to practice. The second time was sixth months after his first visit and so on.

Y/N never got her memories back, but it doesn't matter anymore as the two already made new memories together. They love each other deeply.

Now both Akaashi and Y/N had graduated from school, they both will enter college next month. They will live together in an apartment not far from their campus in Tokyo. And today they just arrive at their shared apartment. Y/N is rummaging her boxes of things, tidying and decorating her room.

Akaashi : do you need help Y/N?

Y/N : oh, no Thankyou Keiji, I'm just tidying up.

Keiji sits on Y/N's bed as he watches his girlfriend takings her things one by one from the box. And then something caught his eyes, Y/N pull a long photo frame with four photos in it and show it to Akaashi.

Y/N : my mom gave me these photos last week. She remembered keeping them in a box with the other photos after I got the surgery.

Inside the frame are photos of Akaashi and Y/N from Kindergarten, the elementary, first day of junior high, and the first day of senior high school. The both of them look at the photos, overwhelmed by warm feelings. It's proof that the booth of them had been by each other side forever.

Y/N : I'm so happy to see these photos, despite having no memories of any of these events, It made me happy to know that you're always there for me since we were little.

Y/N traces the photos from kindergarten with her index finger. She stares with longing eyes, probably sad that she can't remember any of these photos' events. Seeing his lover in deep thought, Akaashi hugs her from behind.

Keiji : it's alright, those memories are in my head. You can just focus on the memory we will make. We will make a lot more memory that surpasses all of those ten years worth of memories.

Y/N was deeply moved by Akaashi's words. He's right, what's important is what's going to happen in the future. Now that she's together with the one she loves, they can make a lot of memory to their heart contents. Y/N turns her body around and hugs her boyfriend back, nuzzling her face to his chest.

Y/N : okay Keiji, I love you

Akaashi : I love you too Y/N

With that, the couple starts their life together and make new memories under the same roof.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The End

I'm working on other stories
It's another Haikyuu fanfiction and a BHNA fanfiction. Please support me by reading my other works as well kin reader!

Have a good day and a good life y'all