Violet | Mori Ougai

A.N: This is quite a long chapter as I'm an insuferrable Mori simp and the chapter pays a bit of reference to my name!Hanahaki must write a good Hanahaki AU chapter or it would've been very ironic. Hope you enjoy, and see below for TWs!
-Hanahaki

Themes:[Hanahaki Disease, Soft Angst]TW: [Blood]

Themes:
[Hanahaki Disease, Soft Angst]
TW: [Blood]

"These missions are getting pretty tiring.." You thought as you slid down the wall, waiting for your partner to return after delivering the status of your scouting today.

"Oi, [Y/N] " called a certain redheaded deviant as he descended the stairs. 

"Mori would like to see you again."

"Again? This was the third time this week." you stated internally as you peeled yourself off the surface and brushed past him already on the way to your superior's office. You stop and turn back to the male, calling after him.

"Chuuya-kun~" you whined, and his head snapped towards you attentively.

"Next time he asks for me, tell him I'm busy, will you?" Briefly questioning the mysterious glint in your eyes he agrees, proceeding to find your way to Mori's office.

Persuasion.

That was your ability, of all possible gifts you could have been graced with, you ended up with quite a useful one. Although it didn't work for the singular thing you wanted most, that thing being Mori Ougai.

You had been recruited by him only a couple of months but had grown very fond of him and the way he worked. You admired his leadership skills, although twisted, he was an honest man who wanted nothing but for the Mafia to succeed.

You respected him and played your cards delicately, however never got any special treatment from the man; he regarded you as any other Port Mafia member, no matter how you behaved.

Albeit recently you decided to put that to the test. 

Acting irrationally, killing messily on jobs, exploding with fits of rage, you tried it all, and fairly Mori was becoming sick of it. Maybe that was why he was calling you to see him on such short notice. You tried asserting convincingly; too bad persuasion did not work on yourself and after all, you knew that you did sabotage today's mission.

You knocked on the door gingerly, afraid of what the man might have had to say about your entry. It was wildly out of character to be so conscious of your actions, but at that moment your mind was flooded with all kinds of scenarios that would possibly unfold as you stepped beyond those doors.

“Don't be shy darling” cooed the man. “You weren't all that shy when you threw today’s mission to dogs, were you not brave then?” You entered the room, cold air from the hallway piercing your spine as the heavy door slammed behind you.