Why?

8 years ago, at the year of 2012

"Taehyung i'm sorry..." Wheein looked at him crying.
Wheein knew how much it would hurt him but she needed to break up with him, Wheein leaned in and kissed Taehyung before disappearing into the thick mist of snow.

"Why? What did i do to deserve this?" Taehyung punched the ground causing it to crack and make a hole.
"I just wanted to be happy...."
______________________________________________________________________________________
Months later....

Taehyung started to hunt humans down more than usual, the members were concerned about his health and concealment but they all knew that Taehyung needed it.
Taehyung went back to the BT house with his body covered in blood.

Minutes later:

Bam!~

"You idiot!" Jin punched Taehyung onto the counter.
"You could've been seen you babo! What if some nosey paparazzi discovered of our origin?! Huh?!"
"Dont make the same mistake as our brother did!" Jin referred to Jungkook
"We'll never know what'll happen to you if our Dad finds out!" Jin kicked Taehyung.
"What do you Fu*k*ng know? Have you ever been loved?" Taehyung answered back which made the Hyung even more furious than before.
"You think i'd risk our lives for some girl!?"
"You should be ashamd of yourself!" Jin walked out of the room.
The members helped up Taehyung and gave him new clothes to wear
"Im sorry guys...my stupid love life could've got us killed." Taehyung said guilty

___________________________________________________________________________

Days turned into months...months turned into years, until suddenly........
Taehyung was walking down the streets of Itaewon when he saw something that made his eyes water.
"Taehyung-ssi." Wheein cried out.
"I swear what happened that day was~ i was forced! I would never want to break up with you!"
"Please forgive me.....i love you and only you! I cant live without you!"
Taehyung swore Wheein looked like a trampled flower with a broken heart.
"Get up Wheein let's get you out of this pouring rain."
Rain was pouring all over Wheein and Taehyung removed his gucci to cover her.
"Let's talk later okay?"
____________________________________________________________________________
1 year later

Wheein tried everything to make Taehyung fall in love with her again but nothing worked
She wondered to herself.
"Am i too late?"
"Was i just being stupid to think he'd actually forgive me?"
The door creaked open as she saw at the other side was the one she loved the most.
"Wheein look....what happened that year doesnt really faze me anymore to be honest."
"But since you want to get back together then...we might as well do."
"But can you promise me something?"Taehyung asked.

"After we disband..?"
"Will you marry me?"

__________________________________________________________________________

Fast forward to the present.

"So when're we gonna tell them?" Wheein asked.
"Relax Wheein." Taehung answered
"It'll be a hell of a mess if we tell them now."
The couple laughed and sang around the campfire.

"Im looking forward as to what'll happen in the next year."
"Same Wheein same..."