A warm welcome

The 2 groups arrived at Italy like as usual, Getting swarmed by fans,  Mamamoo  wasnt aware of what events would take place on this country except Moonbyul. 

"Im nervous.." Moonbyul Clinged onto Jin as they ran from the 'fans'

"Dont be! Focus on running!" Jin answered

"I cant keep up with you!"
"Crouch down and let me ride your back!" 
Jin crouched down and carried Moonbyul with ease, Jin swore Moonbyul was heavier than before but he never minded it.
The 2 groups got outside of the airport.

"Finally that's over."
"You told me we're going to a party right?"
"Im brought my Bunny outfit!"
Solar proudly shouted making every person look at them.  A tall man with sunglasses and a black trench hooded trenchcoat approached the 2 groups.

"Welcome back signor Jino-stefano..."
" Signor Hyun-dominique and signora Ye-jin-dominique are expecting you."

Jin nodded at the Tall italian man.
"Grazie Felix li vedrò presto"

The 2 groups got in 2 limousines but Mamamoo's limo was full of solar's baggage so Moonbyul just got in BTS's Limo
Neither Mamamoo or BTS was wondering what company Jin had with the italian man from earlier but both tried to ignore it.

"Since when the hell did you speak fluent italian?" Namjoon asked.

"My mother is Italian..this country is where our ancestral house is." Jin answered
"Hey guys i might disappear during the party so just enjoy and relax. " Jin looked at his watch.

"Sure...bro." Taehyung said.

Jin nodded

_________________________________________________________________________________________

11:00 PM

The 2 groups arrived at the party, half of the guests strangely had traditional Korean outfits and the other half had overcoats with a shoal over it.
A man and a woman emerged from the stairs.

"Welcome back my sons."  So-hyun and Ye-jin both said.