I should've known...

IU got off her car and went inside into the forest with a basket full....god knows what? IU arrived at a small shack surrounded by a bunch of dead trees.  IU went inside the shack only to meet the forgotten Maknae.

"How are you Jungkook-ssi?"
"I've seen you've finished eating the meal i sent you a few days ago."
IU pointed at the decaying human corpse.
"When will i be allowed to wander out in the world?"
"I need to meet my brothers."
IU laughed.
"Your brothers never loved you...they laughed at you falling to your doom anyways."
IU caressed Jungkook's cheeks.
"How about this? I can set you free..but?  You have to kill a few men for me."

"Who should i kill?"
Jungkook asked at the vile contract.
"I dont really know how to kill someone.."
IU grabbed Jungkook's hand and led him outside.
"If you really want to know..just look at the sun."
"Continue looking at it until your eyes hurt..."

Jungkook could hear IU breathe next to his ears...it sounded pretty hot.   IU covered Jungkook's eyes.

"Let your imagination take control."
Soon enough, Jungkook visioned a group of poachers killing a deer.  Jungkook's eyes turned red and ran like a wild animal.  Jungkook arrived at the scene and leaped towards one of the poachers and ripped his guts out.  He then ripped another poacher in half.
His hand was dripping blood, Jungkook held up to his mouth and savoured every last drop.  He was satisfied....he felt like a king...standing atop the dead humans he slaughtered. Jungkook returned to IU covered in blood.

"Well done Jungkook-ssi."
"I wasnt expecting this."
IU kept complimenting Jungkook until.....Jungkook kissed her.  The kiss was unexpected but she immediately composed herself.  The  was true, their passion was shown through it

"Thanks you IU...for turning me into this....i feel like a king!" He happily stated.
"Not yet...you still have to kill a few men for me."IU giggled.
"May i ask who?"

"Your brothers."