Prologue

Before we start: Bold from now on will be whatever they react to or author's notes at the end of the story. You can tell the difference by looking for "(A/N):" The rest will be explained later. If you have any questions you can comment.
-
It was a normal Friday morning, you'd think that for a class like 1A that would be awesome to finally have a break, right? Wrong. Everything has been normal for the past month, which was extremely unsettling considering that there was always happening in their lives. Whether that being an interesting villain attack on the news, Kaminari short-circuiting the entire dorms when he sneezed, or Bakugo chasing around anyone who annoyed him.

That being said they weren't that surprised when they all woke up in a dark room filled with all the people they knew. A little panicked, but nonetheless relieved that the universe seemed to be working again and it finally killed their endless boredom.

"Where are we? Iwonderifit'savillainattackbutthenwhywouldtgerebeotgervillainshereandhowdidtheymanagetocaptureAllForOneohgodAllForOneislookingatme-" said Midoriya as he started rambling. "Like hell if any of us know nerd! And stop muttering it's annoying as hell!" a certain Pomeranian yelled in response. "KATSUKI! Apologize to Izuku immediately!" As if summoned by his yelling, Mitsuki appeared behind her son. "Fine. Deku I'm sor- soor- sarry-" "Bakugo do you not know how to say 'sorry'?" Interrupted one Todoroki Shouto. "SHUT THE FUCK UP ICYHOT I KNOW HOW TO SAY IT!!"

"Okay, before this gets out of hand I'm going to this  here and tell you why you're all here." someone intervened whilst coming out of nowhere. "Who are you?" "No one exactly important, but call me "C". I brought you here for a few reasons. One, I'm bored, you're all bored. And two, since you're 'universe' has been going through a lot of changes it would be easier to have you here while it fixes itself up so it doesn't need to focus on you guys while it gets ready for important parts of your lives that will happen soon."

"Oh is this your quirk? Also what do you mean by important parts in our lives?" asked Uraraka. "No I don't actually have a quirk, think of me as someone outside of your realm. I can't tell you what will happen to you all and you will also forget about this, you're just here to waste time till you need to leave. Also Kaminari and Ashido please stop drawing dicks on the villain's faces. They may be unconscious but they'll probably kill you when they wake up." As soon as she finished speaking the duo quickly shot away from the pile of criminals laying in the corner.

C snaps their fingers and suddenly the Void™️ turns into a room similar to a movie theater and everyone is sitting down it separate groups. (A/N): I'll let you decide where. "So first off we'll start this with some good old memes and go through our way there. Also stay away from the back of the room, that's where I'll be."
-
(A/N): So what'd you think? If there are actual people reading this I wouldn't mind any constructive criticism. Anyways I plan on adding in a few of my writing drafts and see if you guys like them. And if you want to you can leave suggestions at the end of each chapter if you have any.