HNA 67

The next day

Since we are still having a break because of what happened, I decided to go to Ryu's grave to visit.

Not only Ryu also his father and grandfather and so on and far, their family who served me.

(A/n: This is what its looks like. I got the photo in anime called Tokyo ghoul, I forgot the episode though and if some of you didn't watch it yet, check it out! It's amazing😼)

 I got the photo in anime called Tokyo ghoul, I forgot the episode though and if some of you didn't watch it yet, check it out! It's amazing😼)

All of the member of their family who served me is in there. (all of their grave)

After putting a small bouquet of flower in Ryu's grave, I smiled and decided to talk, like I'm talking to him

"Ryu...he is...finally caught"

I said and seat in front of his grave, I look at the other grave and smile again "He'll finally pay to all of his sins"

My tears are now forming in my eyes, I'm so happy yet sad, happy because All for one will not be able to do something bad again

Sad because it took so long...I want to avenge my friends because of killing them, but I can't

He's still my became a father, teacher and the only person who took care of me before.

I'm so lame, I can't be mad and kill him because I loved him, he's just a father to me

"I can finally become a hero now or should I say again?" I said and laughed "Because he will never gonna stop me again"

I looked down in the grass and started pulling a strand little by little "But do you think I can die?"

I laughed at my own question, "Since All for one is now caught I'll go next to my friends?"

I look at his name in the grave "But I can't..." I said and made a weak smile

I can't understand, why I'm still alive even though all of my comrade is now death.

The old woman told us that if four of us were dead one could no longer live because the five of us are affected by the flower at the same time, were immortal by group not individually.

Yeah, she told us that the five of us have an immortal life but once one each on of us killed each other we can die

That's why I'm heading to the conclusion that All for one made my four friends killed each other back then since we can't die no matter how damage our body takes.

But I'm not sure if my theory was correct since I still didn't talk to All for one sensei.

Maybe next week if the police permitted me, I'm going to talk to him...

"Do you think I can talk to him?" I asked the grave like I was talking to Ryu, my tears finally fall down

I look down on the grass, and smile.