L/n information

Y/N  L/N

Appearance: Y/n appears as a scary person, but looks don't matter much.

Personality:

Y/n is a very oblivious person when it comes to love.

She is generally nice, but when people hurt to those who she knows, she will not hesitate to knock you out.

Her quirk is elements

Quirk Description: She can control all elements, and if she combines her elements she can make natural disasters, though it won't be as powerful. She could also combine some elements do other things, like making electricity, or she can heal with her water. Another thing, she could change the temperature of the element. For example if she is controlling water, she can change the temperature to boiling water, or ice. She could also make the elements but that takes a lot of her stamina. 

Her drawbacks are muscle strain, headaches, and dizziness. If she overuses it too much, she will faint.

 If she overuses it too much, she will faint

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Family information:

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

M/n L/n

Status: Alive

Quirk: Fire and air manipulation.

Quirk Description: She can control fire and air, if she combines it, she can use it for offense and defense.

occupation: Pro hero 

Pro hero name : Wildfire or M/H/N

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

F/n L/n 

Status: Alive and on the run

Quirk: Earth and water manipulation

Quirk description: He can control both elements, he can also combine them, to make himself more powerful.

Occupation: Pro hero(formerly) Vigilante(currently)

Pro hero name: F/H/N

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

A/n 

Status: Alive

Quirk: Space portal

Quirk Description:

She can control a portal that leads to space. Though she has to be careful, since if she falls into it, she cannot go back.

Occupation: Worker at a bakery

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

U/n

Status: Deceased

Quirk: Glass body

Quirk Description: He can morph parts of his body into glass. He can also absorb glass from outside sources to increase his strength. Though he can't transform large amounts of his body at once. His weakness is piercing attacks.

Occupation: Worker at building company(formerly)

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

C/n

Status: Alive

Quirk: Nightmare

Quirk Description: He can make purple smoke come out of his body, and when somebody smells it, they start to hallucinate their worst fear.

Occupation: Villain(formerly)  Prisoner(currently)