Y/n childhood, and past

Y/n was born from a quirk marriage(cliche I know). The difference with this quirk marriage was that her parents loved her, they didn't want to marry each other, it was forced. Both F/n and M/n still loved their child. She had a great childhood, that was until M/n and F/n got into a huge argument, and F/n got so fed up, he left and never came back. Just know this was in the night, and y/n was still sleeping. The next morning, y/n asked her mother where papa was. M/n said papa left, and y/n understood even if she was only 6. Her mother did her best to support her and y/n. When A/n heard about this she was enraged. C/n also heard about this he was 10 at the time, he was also angry but he knew he couldn't do anything about it. It already happened. Also when she was 7, her mother brought her to the doctor to see what her quirk was. The doctor told them her quirk was to control/make the elements. Her mother was happy, and did her best to train her air and fire element. Y/n tried to learn how to train her water, and earth, but it was difficult. She managed to use her water and earth. Her drawbacks was muscle strain, headaches, and dizziness. She can use her fire element for 4 hours without any drawbacks. She can use her air element for 6 hours without any drawbacks. She can use her water element for 3 hours with any drawbacks. She can use her earth quirk for 3 hours without any drawbacks. If she can't use her elements in a situation, she learned Muay Thai, boxing, Jeet Kune Do, Wing Chun, and Chinese martial arts.