Chapter Four

I don’t really know how to approach Keenon now after last night. There’s no denying the chemistry me and Keenon have for each other. I loved the way his lips felt against mine, I can’t even front. I don’t know what I was feeling.  I just met Keenon but he showed me that he genuinely cared about me, which no one in my life has ever done.

Maybe that’s why I was feeling this way. I washed my face, brushed my teeth and took a quick shower before going downstairs to eat. Once again, I had overslept and it was the afternoon. I decided to wear some new clothes that I bought at the mall with the money Keenon gave me.

I threw on a pair of jeans and a PINK fitted tee as I walked downstairs to the kitchen. I heard the talking cease when I walked in the room which made me feel awkward as hell.

“Oh y’all this Allure she gon’ be stayin’ wit me for a while.” I shyly waved at the guys and they greeted me.

I went into the kitchen and began fixing myself a sandwich. I eavesdropped on the conversation as I was the topic of discussion.

“So you hittin’ dat nigga?” I heard one dude say while Keenon and the rest of the crew snickered.

“Naw it ain’t even like dat. She fine as hell doe, ain’t no denyin’ dat.” Keenon said making me blush.

“Yo so when we gon’ hit dis lick my niggas? Tonight? A nigga need dough.” One of his friends said.

“Yeah we kan do it tonight. Did y’all look at da bank first?” Keenon asked.

“Yep already got somebody who hacked da security system. Y’all wanna do it tonight? It’s supposed to be a lil’ party tonight on da turf. We’ll go dere after we hit dis lick.” Another dude added.

I had no idea what Keenon did for a living but I had a feeling it was illegal. I’m not too keen on him robbing a bank but it’s none of my business. He was nice enough to take me in so whatever he does, I’m not gonna judge him. I was too busy listening to their conversation that I didn’t even realize Keenon and his friends were walking into the kitchen.

I bumped into Keenon by accident, spilling my grape soda on the floor.

“Oops I’m sorry.” I said as I grabbed a paper towel and bent over to wipe it up.

“You sleep good last night?” Keenon asked.

“Yeah I did. Well, um I’m not gonna be in y’all way. I’ma go back upstairs and eat my food. It was nice meeting y’all.” I smiled as I walked back upstairs.

I began eating my sandwich and I turned on the flat screen TV that was in Keenon’s room. Keenon walked in about thirty minutes later and laid down on the bed, watching TV with me. He had no shirt on, revealing all of his tattoos. I still felt uncomfortable being in someone else’s room but I would get used to it eventually I guess.

“So did your company leave?” I asked him, making conversation.

“Yeah dey left. I’m gon’ be gone for most of da night tonight. You bool wit bein’ by yo self?”

“Yeah I’ll be fine.”

“You sure? ‘Kuz I kould take you wit me.”

“No I’m fine. Don’t worry about me.” There he goes staring at me again.

“Kan I ask you somethin’?” He questioned.

“Sure go ahead.” I gave him my undivided attention.

“Did I make you feel unkomfortable last night when I kissed you? I ain’t mean to I just got kaught up and shit.” He rambled.

“No it’s fine. You don’t make me feel uncomfortable at all. If anything, I feel safe when I’m around you.” I told him truthfully.