Chapter 1

Rachael's POV
--------------------

I got out of the car at Barden university, it was huge. My little brother got out right after me and latched his hand to mine.

"Sissy don't go. " He's been begging me not to go since I told my family I got accepted.
"Don't worry Jackson I'll be home again before you can miss me." I told him.
Jackson is 4 years old. And loves to be around me. We never knew why. But it made it so I had to take care of him more than my parents because I was the only one he would let feed and stuff.

"Hi! Welcome to Barden university! What hall?" A very preppy happy blonde asked me.
"Baker hall." I told her.

She gave me directions and handed me a BU rape whistle. That's not all that comforting.

"Sissy up!" Jackson said. I lifted him up right as my parents showed up with my bags.
I lead my parents to my room. Guys were sitting ranking every girl that walked by. I got 9's and 10's. It's kinda weird.

When we got to my room my roommate was already there.

"Hi I'm Rachael. " I told her.
"Becca. " She told me.

My parents helped me unpack and so did Jackson a little, but he was mostly trying to repack my stuff.

After a little my parents said it was time to go, I said good bye and hugged them and hugged Jackson goodbye and told him I would see him soon.

" Wanna go to the activities fair? " Becca asked me.
"Sure. "

Me and Becca were walking around the activities fair when a red haired girl a bitchy blonde stopped us.

"Do you guys wanna join the Bella's. "
The red head asked us.
"What's that?" I asked.
"We're an accapella group.
"That's like a thing now? " Becca asked.
"Oh totes. we sing covers of songs but with no instruments only our mouthes"
"Yikes" Becca murmured. I looked at her a nodded
"Thanks but no I don't sing. " I told them. I secretly did but I didn't want them to know that.
"Me neither. " Becca agreed and we walked away.

While we walked we walked passed another group. The trebelmakers is what the banner said.

They started singing, I guess they did accapella too. I stood there watching them. It's not as creepy as it sounds I swear.

When one of them looked up, he had beautifully dark tanned skin and glasses, his hair was pushed up into a form of quiff. He was really handsome. We made I contact and I felt like I couldn't breath.

___________________________

Authors note: I don't own anything only my OC's.
So this is my new story, let me know what you think!!
Comment
Review
Thx:)