- 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝟑 -

"We meet again, Miss Red Angel."

  "Yoooo."

  Hawks smirked at you, his eyes trailing you as you paced back and forth in front of him. "I see you didn't use that blindfold you used before. Why is that?"

  You stopped, glancing at him and grinning. "Well, you've already seen my face, so what's the point? It was funny the first couple times, but there's no reason to beat a dead horse."

  The winged man snickered, shaking his head. "Man, you're just full of surprises, aren't you? You even decided to change the scenery this time. This isn't the same warehouse as before."

  You nodded and stretched your arms, yawning. A lazy smirk grew on your face as you eyed him, watching as he looked around the large glass and metal room.

  "It's an observatory. Thought it'd be cool to give you a little surprise. Birds like the sky, don't they?"

  "Pfft. Seems more like you're a gracious hostess trying to make their guest comfortable than a homicidal villain."

  "I mean, you are my arch nemesis after all. Gotta keep things interesting so you won't get too bored of me." You hummed, leaning forward and tapping his nose lightly with your finger. Hawks chuckled, his toasted-honey tinted eyes staring at you warmly. You grabbed his face with your hand, squishing his cheeks and turning his head left and right. He blinked in surprise, confused by your sudden action. You stared down at him for a while, rubbing his left cheek with your thumb, before pulling your hand away and tapping your foot on the ground.

  "Hm. That's weird."

  "Yeah, pretty weird that you did that just now. What was that for?"

  "No, not that...hm..." You eyed him suspiciously, the sound of your shoe against the marble floor echoing throughout the empty observatory. Hawks stared back at you, an innocent expression on his face as he batted his eyelashes.

  "Oh dear, you're not thinking of doing anything dirty to me, are you~?"

  You turned red and laughed nervously, messing up your hair with your hands frantically. This man constantly said things that caught you off guard. "HA! No, but that sure would've been another good surprise...I'm just wondering why you don't seem scared of me."

  Hawks smirked and leaned back in the wooden chair he was seated in, his eyes glimmering with entertainment. "You're too pretty to be scary. Would've been more scared if you wore a mask."

 "I'll keep that in mind next time. But for nowww..." You leered at him, lifting up his chin with a finger and flipping a small boxcutter around between your fingers. "Why don't I start with settling fear into you...by cutting up that attractive face of yours, hm?"

  Hawks raised a brow, smiling goofily. "Attractive, huh? Well, well. You're not too bad yourself."

  You smiled innocently and trailed your finger down his neck, slowly spreading out your fingers on his chest. "Or I could start with your chest...carve out your heart..."

  You leaned towards his ear, letting out a quiet gasp as your hand trailed further down his torso. You stopped at his abdomen, rubbing it gently. You felt him tense up and shiver under your touch, making your smile grow even more. You whispered in his ear, your breath fanning against it. "I could slice open your stomach...organs go for a lot of money on the black market nowadays..."

  Hawks blushed as you stroked his abdomen tenderly, gulping. You chuckled lowly, your hand making its way lower, until you stopped above his belt. After a while, you pulled your face away from his ear and gazed into his eyes, smiling slyly.

  "So, Bird Brain, why don't you tell me where I should carve you first? I'll even engrave my initials...so you'll never forget me..."

  He stared at you almost hungrily, fidgeting in his seat slightly. "Whoo, boy, you really struck fear into my heart...I'm real scared now..."

  Your eyes lit up and you grinned from ear to ear, pleased with the hero's words. You lightly dragged your blade across his chest, tearing the fabric he was wearing and slightly making a mark on his flesh. He hissed through his teeth, stiffening up and trembling slightly. You paused, eyeing him and giggling manically. 

  "You having fun, Bird Boy?"

  "O-oh, yeah, a whole ton of fun...too bad I'm gonna have to leave the party early...!" Hawks grunted and toppled the chair over with one swift movement, splintering it into large pieces. You gasped and activated your quirk, watching as he wriggled out of the ropes, got up, and started to run away. You huffed and charged after him, swinging your laser-like arms wildly in an attempt to somehow hit him. Hawks looked back at you as he flapped his wings, lifting himself off the ground. You stamped your foot and pouted, deactivating your quirk as you cupped your hands close to your mouth and shouted to him.

  "You're a real killjoy, you know that?!"

  Hawks grinned down at you and winked, turning around and starting to fly away. "That's what I do best! Adios, mi amigo!"

  You folded your arms and sulked, walking back inside the observatory dejectedly. You kicked at a stray rock nearby you, grumbling to yourself.

  "This man."