Chapter 4

"Should I come back later?" Ariana asked them.

They both jerked away from each other. She instantly wished she could take a picture of them. The looks on their faces were priceless. "Er..I think I'll leave. See you later, Camille," Stan said and left them.

Ariana stood looking at the other girl for sometime before speaking. "Before I get to why I'm here, what's up with you and my cousin?"

"Uh, he's my boyfriend," Camille replied with her head down.

Ariana wasn't too surprised. Sure, it never occurred to her that Stanley would be dating her friend but with what she had seen so far, it wasn't at all shocking.

"Okay," she said. "As for why I'm here, please forget that bitch downstairs. I actually came here for you to vent to me but I can see Stan has taken care of that." She joined Camille on the bed. "How old are you? I just realized we're friends but there are many things we don't know about each other. Let's do that now that the evil that was with us is now preoccupied with her attitude."

They talked for awhile, getting to know each other. "This is my favorite song," Camille said and took her phone. She began to play 'Stay high' by Juice Wrld.

Ariana gave her a strange look. "Your favorite song is by Juice Wrld? Are you depressed?"

Camille smiled sheepishly. "No, I'm not but I relate to this one so much. That's why it has a special place in my heart." Ariana nodded at what she said. "Do you think we should go back to Kristen?" Camille asked.

The other girl glared daggers at her. "Definitely not. She should have more sense next time. I mean, I've seen how she's treated you since you guys came here. I don't like it. Besides, why would she flare up at you because of someone who doesn't even belong to her?"

Camille blushed at that last line.

♦♦♦

"Thank you for forgiving me, you two," Kristen said as she gave the other two girls a big hug.

"You'll still repeat that foolish behavior," Ariana pointed out, crossing her legs, phone in hand as usual. This caused Kristen to put her head down.

"IT is showing, you two, let's watch," Camille said, putting some popcorn in her mouth. Ariana dropped her phone so that she could pay attention to the show.