Chapter 6

Camille knocked on Ariana's door but there was no response. At this point, she could only hope that the girl did not commit suicide. She had been in there for close to one week. Camille tried the door and luckily, it was open this time. She went into the spacious blue room. Everything about it was blue, even the furniture was that color.

She found Ariana sitting on the floor by the full-length window, the clothes she wore on the 25th still on her and a box of tissues in hand. Camille joined her on be floor. "Ariana, you can't continue like this."

"Why do people hate me? What did I ever do? I loved Ryan but it seemed we weren't working out. We thought it best to break-up but I didn't know someone else was behind it. Sure, we wanted to end things but he said we should try again then suddenly, he changed his mind. That was what pained me, as soon as we were done, I started seeing him with Lily." She cried into the other girl's shoulder.

"It's alright. Everything will be fine."

"Where's Stan?" Ariana asked.

"He's in the living room, waiting for me to bring you down. Please, just try to come downstairs and eat something," Camille pleaded.

"Okay, but you need to promise me something."

"What's that?"

"We need to get that devil's belongings out of here. I don't care where we drop them but they should be gotten rid of," she said.

"Okay. We'll do that."

Ariana took some time to take her bath and join them in the sitting room. "Thanks for waiting," she said after sitting down on the right side of Stan.

"No problem," her cousin said, holding her left hand as Camille gave her a plate of pasta. "We'll be right back, cousin. Let's get Kristen's stuff to the dumpster." She nodded.

They soon left and she managed to finish up her food then resumed what had become her new hobby, sitting in front of a window and looking out. Not long after, there was a ring on the doorbell. She was in no mood to entertain any visitors but she just had to, in case her parents' friends were out there.

She opened the door and almost fainted. The least person she wanted to see stood right before her: Ryan.

                            THE END