It Might Be An Important Introduction

Hello!

This is a book about zodiac signs! Duh, that's the title! Anyway, there can be anything from memes to facts. Just have fun reading and I hope you learn something about your sign!

THIS BOOK HAS IS NOT CLEAN OR APPROPRIATE FOR YOUNG AUDIENCES! 

Firstly, you should understand a few basic things-- like what it means to have a water sign! (I will not go into the planets aspects because there is a lot to cover for a book that is supposed to be fun!)

Secondly, I am going to introduce each sign and give a basic overview before jumping into anything else.

Let's begin!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Qualities:

Fixed- a sign that has a fixed quality tends to be able to calm situations down and can often find it difficult to make changes.

Mutable- a sign that has the mutable quality is a sign that NEEDS change.

Cardinal- a sign that has the cardinal quality is a sign that represents new beginnings and the energy of all things. They can also change and adapt fairly quickly.

Elements:

Air- these signs need to feel free to be themselves and tend not to fit in the regular order of their surroundings. Air signs often struggle with taking their ideas and knowledge and applying them into practical things.

Earth- these signs desire the materialization of what they crave. They plan and work almost all of the time because of their practical view on the world and reasonable approaches to a problem. However, these signs struggle to connect to the soil they were born to and explore their creativity.

Fire- these signs represent energy and often struggle to stay calm and peaceful. They take care of their emotional sides because they believe a life without love is one that isn't worth living. Because of that, they give a lot into their relationships.

Water- these signs have a very fragile nature and are fairly sensitive. They do give fabulous advice and can help with just about any emotional problem. On the flip side, they struggle to express their own emotions and are constantly daydreaming.