Prolouge

Yuma was out for food, he was ordered to go out and hunt. He was about to catch something. Shing
      "Huh?" Yuma said, he looked at the rodent. "It's stabbed?"

     "Hey there! You don't wanna eat that." A voice said, he turned his head to see woman. "That little guy right there is Poisonous."

      "Oh, thanks." Yuma said walking over.

     "By any chance are you from ——— nation?" She asks tilting her head.

     "Yeah I was, what's your name?" Yuma asks as he grabs the weapon giving it back to her.

    "My name is Kiken'na Akuma! Nice to meet you." She says taking her weapon and forming it into her carrying form.

"My name is Yuma Kuga. Nice to meet you!" Yuma says with a duck face.

"Is your dad Yugo Kuga? I may know him. We used to know each other and spar when we were in ——— world." She says putting her finger on her cheek.

"He is. Would you like to come see him?" Yuma asked as he looked in the direction of the base. "Do you have a trigger?" He says turning back.

"Multiple, in fact I can make them." She says with a closed eyed smile.

They both walked toward the base. When they arrived Yuma talked to the guards. They were walking into a room, "Dad I'm back!" Yuma says walking into the room.

"Welcome back! Oh Akuma? Haven't seen you in a while." He says. "Can you make food. I see Yuma didn't get any."

She giggled, "Of course." She then put her hand out, it started to glow. It stopped glowing, Yuma then saw food.

"Wow." Yuma said as his black hair moved as he walked closer.

It has been months since Akuma met Yuma. Yugo had already died. "Hey Yuma..." she said as her hair swayed as the wind blowed. "I think we should go to Japan in ———- nation. Your father did say we should go if anything happened to him."

"I think Akuma is right." Replica said popping out of Yuma's ring. "Akuma, you can still go through gates right? You can make them?"

"Yup. We just need to pack." She said jumping off the edge of the railing.

They walked down the stairs of the roof. They packed and got ready to go. "This is it." Yuma said as he went through the portal.

They both walked through the portal, ending up in a abandoned building. "Yuma we still have the cash right?" Akuma asked as they walked out of the building.

"Yup, still have it. Why?" Yuma asks with a duck face.

"Right you've never been here before. We can buy an apartment. Of course we can use money I can make." She says generating some cash into her hand.

They walked to an apartment complex. They payed and went to their room. They unpacked and got settled in. "Hey Akuma." Yuma asks turning to face her.

"Yes there is some way to learn about this workd. It's called school. Sorry, I read your thoughts." Akuma says as she looked out the window. The thing is neither of them needed sleep, Akuma is a demon there for they don't sleep, Yuma is now made out of Tryon so he doesn't sleep either.

Akuma spent all night trying to find a school. She found one and signed up. She put her name as Akuma Kuga, she knew her name was a legend. She made herself look younger. By the time she was done it was noon and the uniforms had arrived.

They would have school in two days. Until then they would spend time training and sparing. Her hair was now white to look like Yuma's sister.

"Hey Akuma, do you think that you could upgrade my Side effect?" Yuma asked as they were taking a break from training.

"Of course!" Akuma says smiling at him.

"I just wanna be prepared." Yuma said looking at the ground, "we don't want to have someone lie that I can't detect slip past us. We don't want that to happen again."

"Yup. Of course." Akuma says looking at him sympathetically. "I'm going to make a new side effect for myself. One that can put anyone or any Tryon Soldier to sleep or have it die. I wanna have if work by singing. People won't expect it."

"Let's prepare for school." Yuma says now smiling.