Chapter 3

Akuma takes a seat. "Who is this Akuma?" Kinuta asks.

"She is an original member of border. She created border. Most of the idea of border came from her. She is also not human but she is not a neighbor." Kido says.

She smirks, she turns into her demon form.

Form:

        "I the creator of many things, the demon of creation, destruction, fear and power here before you

"I the creator of many things, the demon of creation, destruction, fear and power here before you." Akuma says. "I disguise myself since I am a legend. For people not to fear me." A lot of people look at her shocked. "I can create anything from plants to money to worlds to universes. Anything. If I created this universe I can destroy it. Use me as you must. I made all of the side effects in the world. I set them in a path to go to someone worthy. I can do more but that's all you need to know." She then turns into her normal form but not her disguise. "Do not tell anyone about me. Only your most skilled and most trustworthy agents must know." With that she disappeared. (Teleported) She was now back at school in her disguise. "Hey guys." Akuma says walking over to Yuma and Mikumo.

"Oh hey Akuma. Went to border I see." Yuma said with his duck face.

"Wait I'm confused... why was she at border?" Mikumo asks looking at Yuma then Akuma.

"This is why," Akuma holds up her border trigger, "trigger on." She transforms into her border Tryon body. "Mikumo you need to go to headquarters. Kitora is waiting at the front."

"O-Oh right." Mikumo stutters standing up.

They were on there way to headquarters. "Why are you two tagging along?" Kitora asks.

"Believe it or not I'm a member of border, an original member at that." Akuma says putting her hands behind her head.

"That doesn't add up." Kitora says turning around. "Your the same age as Mikumo. You would've been way to young to make border."

Akuma starts laughing. "Do you even know how old I am. I'm older than every world combined. Believe it or not I'm not human nor a neighbor. I'm a demon." She says smirking.

"Demons aren't real." Kitora says confidently.

"I could prove it." Akuma says.

Kitora stops walking making Yuma and Mikumo stop as well. "Then prove it." Kitora turns around. "Prove you are a demon."

Akuma then turns into the form from earlier. "Enough proof?" She says changing back.

An alarm starts going off, "NEIGHBOR ALERT, NEIGHBOR ALERT!"

"Trigger on!" They all say. (Excluding Yuma)

"Ilgar." Yuma says.

Kitora goes toward the Tryon Soldier.

Kitora was fighting the Ilgar. "Stop time." Akuma says. Time stops. She goes into her demon form and flies to the Ilgar and pushes it into the water and puts Kitora on land. She then goes next to Kitora. "Time move." Time unfreezes.

"What the-" Kitora was cut off.

"That was my doing. I froze time. The Ilgar was about to explode in the city. You would've died." She explains crossing her arms.

Akuma Jin and Mikumo are all in the meeting room. They start discussing the irregular gates. They start arguing. Akuma sighs. "Enough!" She yells. "This isn't going anywhere give evidence." They all discussed it.

"Mikumo. There was an incident yesterday in the restricted zone. There was 3 high school students at the sene. Classmates of yours if I'm not mistaken. Were you the one who destroyed the neighbor? It would make sense." The agent asked.

"It was me, I was the one who destroyed it." Akuma said coming out of the corner.

      Yuma and Akuma were looking through rubble to find the cause of the irregular gates. Yuma was talking to Mikumo. "Yuma, where are you right now?" Mikumo asked.

    "At school." He says with a duck face.

    "At this hour, but why?" Mikumo said confused.

    "Replica has an idea of why the irregular gates are opening, so we came here to check it out." Akuma finally spoke up.

     "I thought you said you were going to let border handle this?" Mikumo said.

    "We'll let you know if we find anything of interest, goodnight Mikumo." Yuma says ending the communication.

    Mikumo walks with Akuma, they are going to talk to Jin. Someone was watching them, it was obvious to Akuma. "Morning Akuma, Four eyes. Come on, there's someone up the street who knows what's causing the irregular gates." Jin says walking away from the two.

   "I know them, so does Mikumo." Akuma says now walking with Jin. "I actually know what's causing them already buuuut I'll just leave it to you guys."

    They arrive in the Restricted Zone. "Hey Yuma." Akuma says with a duck face.

    "Your incredibly short what's your name?" Jin asks ruffling Yuma's hair.

    "I may be short but I'm really fifteen, my name is Yuma Kuga." He says with his duck face.

    "So, tell me... are you from another world?" Jin asks.