Chapter 2

They all walk down the stairs and into the classroom waiting for class to begin. The classroom starts to fill in with students. "Hey Akuma! That was so cool!" A student says.

"Oh that, that was nothing." Akuma says.

"Where are you from Akuma?" Another student asks.

"Oh it was so small I don't think you've heard of it." Akuma says.

"Yeah I heard they aren't even in touch with sports, games and other things!" A student says.

"What kind of stuff is popular there?" A female student asks.

"Hmmm, Warfair." Akuma starts. "Almost every place I've been to has been at war. Same with Yuma. We are both pretty strong from fighting at war almost every day of our lives. At least as far back as I can remember."

"Wow that sounds awful." A student says.

"But if you really think about it we're at war too." A fanboy student says.

"Yeah, you're right." Another says.

"Do you know about the neighbors?" Someone asks.

Akuma tries hard not to laugh.

"Don't know much about them." Yuma says with his signature duck face.

(I don't feel like writing the whole thing four years ago)

"But you don't seem too worried." Yuma says with a duck face.

"That's because of Border!" The fanboy says.

"Now you've got him started." A student says.

"Alright, see that base over there? Until that was finished, gates could open everywhere throughout the city. Now they only open in the restricted zone." He blabbers. "Oh how I would love to join Border when I graduate! I've always wondered how to become an agent!"

          "If you want know how to become an agent you should just ask-" Yuma was cut off.

        "Actually I need to talk to you two." Mikumo says pushing us out.

       "You know Mikumo, I don't want anybody knowing that I was an agent either." Akuma says turning her back to them. "So many things happened to me... I don't want anybody else to get involved. I'm a demon, Satan has his eyes on me. I've got my eyes on him. The thing is I'm actually his sister. So I'm basically the queen of the underworld."

"I owe you guys for saving my life. But if you guys do a single bad thing, I'll be the first to turn you both in." Mikumo says.

"Understandable." The two say with duck faces.

An alarm goes off, "NEIGHBOR ALERT, NEIGHBOR ALERT!"

"Welp gotta go guys!" Akuma says, teleporting out of the room. "Teigger on!" She says with a border trigger in her hands. Her body transforms into a blue uniform. (She was a special agent so she has a uniform like Jin) she then goes outside and takes down a Marmode.

(At the Border base)

"Who is that agent?" The director asks.

"Someone named Kiken'na Akuma sir." A agent says.

           He widens his eyes, "did you say Kiken'na Akuma?"

                      (Back to the school)

              Mikumo and Yuma walk out of the building. Akuma jumps from the the roof. "Wow! An agent up close!" A student from her class asks.

             Then Arashiyama squad jumps down. They see the uniform Akuma was wearing. A Marmode comes out, In less than a second, it was destroyed by Akuma.

           Arashiyama squad goes over to Akuma. "Hello, we're you the one that took down the neighbors?" Jun asks.

         "Yes my name is Kiken'na Akuma, pleasure to meet you. I'm a special agent." Akuma says smiling.

       "Why exactly do you have horns? I mean if you don't mind me asking." Jun asks.

       "Oh these, they come with my black trigger." Akuma explains with a duck face.

      "Oh ok, what branch are you?" Jun asks.

      "Give me a sec, hello agent Akuma here." Akuma says putting her hand to her ear answering the call from headquarters.

     "Hello Akuma, been a while. Hasn't it, haven't seen you since 4 years ago." The man from the other line says.

      She chuckles, "yes, yes I know. I'll come over right now." She ends the call. "Sorry agent Jun, I gotta go to headquarters. Kido is ordering me." She then jumped on the roof leaping her way to headquarters. To be honest she was actually a branch. Her branch was welcome to all agents, didn't matter what they believed in.

     She arrived at an entrance. She scanned her trigger. She stepped into the elevator. She arrived at the floor. "Huh, sure has been a while." Akuma says looking around. She heads to the conference room. She opens the door, "hey been a while! I don't know some of you, you have probably heard of me. My name is Kiken'na Akuma. I can create side effects and any trigger. Nice to meet ya."

  Some looked surprised. "Hello Akuma." Kido says. "Please, take a seat."