Chapter 4

Yuma jumps back, "Now now, I'm not going to take you prisoner or anything. I've been to the other world myself, more than once actually. I know there's such thing as a good neighbor. I only ask becahse if my side effect says your a neighbor."

          "Oh." Yuma says.

           "What is it, your side effect I mean." Mikumo asks.

           "He can see into the future only people that he has seen before." Akuma says now next to Yuma.

         "When we were at the base yesterday, I had a vision of us meeting someone today of someone telling us about the irregular gates, and I think that someone was this guy." Jin says now rubbing Yuma's head.

        "Did you find the source?" Mikumo asks.

      "Yes, just now actually. I finally caught one of the culprits." Yuma says holding the soldier in front of him.

            (Bla bla bla I don't feel like writing the explanation)

      Agents of all ranks were sent do destroy the Tryon Soldiers. They worked around the clock. "Just one more signature on the radar." Jun says.

      "Got it!" Kitora says running at the Rad. She looks at the camera, "looks like I got the last one folks."

      "I think irregular gates are a thing of the past now."

     "I think we can all rest easier now." Jun says.

     Mikumo took the credit for the Rads. Yuma and Akuma are riding bikes to the river, they are going to meet Mikumo there. Yuma falls over for the 50th time. "Yuma for the last time be careful!" Akuma scolds as a young girl walks over to them.

    "Are you ok?" She asks.

    "Not a scratch miss, please don't be worried. We're waiting for a friend of ours and had some time on our hands so I decided to try riding a bike." Yuma explains.

   "Wow, it just so happens that I'm waiting for a friend myself." The young girl says.

    She taught him how to ride a bike a bit better and he ended up falling into the river. Akuma started laughing. "My name is Chika, Chika Amatori." The girl introduces herself.

   "I'm Yuma and this is Akuma." Yuma says pointing at Akuma.

   The alarm goes off, "Oh god, why now." Akuma complains.

   "Sounds close, don't be scared." Yuma says to Chika.

    "Goodbye! G-Got to go!" Chika says running toward the danger.

   "Why is she running toward the danger?" Akuma asks with a duck face.

    "It seems like she sensed it before it came." Replica said coming out of Yuma's ring.

    Yuma and Akuma agreed to go help her. They ran toward the danger as well. Just as the neighbor was about to attack Chika Yuma picked her up and jumped out of the neighbors reach now running.

    "Replica can I use my trigger now?" Yuma asked still running.

    "Not here Akuma could but Osamu is closing in rapidly so best leave that to him." Replica said.

    Mikumo beat the neighbor, he starts explaining. They were now at an abandoned train staition.

    Yuma, Akuma and Mikumo were talking about it, they scanned Chika.

       (I forgot to tell you that Akuma isn't in the ranks of Border anymore so not many people know about her.)

     "Everyone freeze, Border." An agent says with another one next to him. "There's a trigger that isn't ours we have neighbor contact, we will dispose."

     "Trigger on." They both say.

     "Which one of you is the neighbor?" One agent says

     "The one I saw using that trigger was that little girl over there." The other says.

    "Trigger on!" Akuma says turning on one of her black triggers.

(The glowing one with Scythe)

"Oh? Another one?" One agent says.

"You've got it all wrong guys, I'm the one you want. I'm the neighbor." Yuma says.

"You're positive that you're not from this world?" One asks.

"I'm not either." Akuma says.

"We're positive." Yuma says with a duck face knowing Akuma wants to fight.

He then shoots at them, Akuma dodges, Yuma uses his shield.

"What would you've done if we were actually citizens?" Akuma says.

Yuma gets up.

"Wow she dodged it that fast and he shielded that fast? Awesome!" One says.

The guy then goes in with his weapon going for Yuma. Yuma thought he dodged it but he didn't.

Then both agents go for them they both dodged all the attacks.

"You know, I never said I was a neighbor. I just said that I wasn't from this world." Akuma says smirking. She showed her horns. "See~" she looks in the direction of the snipers. "I know you have snipers here, it's not just both of you."