Chapter 1

School starts today. They head to the school, "Yuma a ca-" Akuma was cut off. Yuma already got hit. She sighed. "Yuma pay more attention." After the incident they were back on route. They finally arrived to the class. "Hello my name is Akuma Kuga."

"And my name is Yuma Kuga." Yuma says.

"We are siblings, please call us by our first names so it doesn't get confusing. We are transfer students, we have never been to Japan, please take care of us" Akuma says smiling and they both bow at the end.

"Hey teach shortie number 1 is wearing a ring." A student says, clearly trying to get him in trouble.

"Your right, Yuma. You cannot wear accessories, it's against regulations. Please hand it over." The teacher says.

"He can't, it's a memento from our father. It was the last thing he gave him before he died." Akuma says seriously.

"Teach that game you confiscated last week was from my grandfather." The bully says.

"Yeah so was that comic." Another says.

"Enough, detention you two." The principal looks back at him. Me and Yuma look at him scarily. "A-Alright you may wear it." He says.

"Alright, Mikumo! Will you help these two get settled in?" The female teacher says. Mikumo nods.

We walk to the two only empty seats in the room. Someone then throws a piece of crumbled paper at Akuma. She turns around, not seeing anything suspicious she turns back around. More get thrown. Her eyes flash black for a second. She turns around. "Huh? What's this?" She asks acting stupid.

"Oh nothing just a Japanese greeting." One says smirking.

"Oh, is that so..." she says now crumbling it into a smaller more compact ball. She then flicks it at him, making him fall out of his seat.

He sits up. "What was that for?! Huh?!" He asks.

"A greeting. Isn't that what you said it was?" Akuma says tilting her head to the side.

"You punk! You want a death wish?!" He yells grabbing the collar of his uniform.

"Now now class, it's time for class to begin." The teacher says clapping twice.

It was after school, we were walking home with Mikumo. "Hey shorties, why don't we have a little chat." The bully from earlier says. 4 other guys behind him chuckle a little.

"Sure." We both say walking towards them.

We follow them to the restricted area. "Why are we here?! This is the Restricted Zone! If a gate opens up then you won't survive!" Mikumo (idiotically) yells.

The bully then kicks him. "We know, there's signs everywhere. Are you saying we're blind?"

Akuma then starts to sing activating her new side effect: "Goodnight, goodnight
It's time now to sleep
The moon's watching over
You and your dreams

Goodnight, goodnight
My sweet little one
Tomorrow your eyes
They'll light up the sun

But goodnight, goodnight
Sweet dreams for now
Drift off to sleep
On your pillow of clouds" she sings everyone then falls asleep excluding Mikumo, Yuma and herself.

"How'd you do that?!" Mikumo yells/asks.

"What do you mean? It was my side effect." She says tilting her head to the side. Suddenly a gate opens.

"NEIGHBOR ALERT, NEIGHBOR ALERT." An alert goes off.

"AHHHHH!" The bullies yell running.

Mikumo then reaches for his trigger. "Don't do it Mikumo, I can handle this." Akuma says, she then says, "Trigger on!"

Her body transforms into her trigger from, the thing is... in trigger form, she can't hide her true form...

"Boost!" She says then a platform appears and she jumps into the air. She transforms her weapon into her scythe. "Slash, double!" She slashed the air and slashes appear and slice the Troyn Soldier into pieces. She lands onto the ground.

"Are you with border?" Mikumo asks.

She looks at the base, "I used to. In fact I was one of the original members, along with your father Yuma." She says smiling. "My name isn't Akuma Kuga... it's Kiken'na Akuma. Yes the legend." She says and sighs.

     Mikumo gasps, "and I'm not from here, I'm from the other side of the gates. Im probably what you would call a neighbor around here." Yuma says.

    "WHAT?! No! Neighbors are the robot things!" Mikumo argues.

    "Those are Tryon Soldiers, Neighbors are people like me." Yuma corrects with his duck face.

      They are now walking around for something to eat. Akuma doesn't need to eat so she was just keeping Yuma safe. "Do you have any Japanese currency?" Mikumo asks.

     He digs around in his pockets, "yes I do I have about.... this much." He then pulls out a big stack of cash and waves it around. People look at us, some look like they're going to get the cash.

    "Are you crazy?!" Mikumo says then pushes them out of the crowded area. "You can't just flaunt you cash like that!"

   "He's right you know. But you can get fights out of it." Akuma says resting her hands behind her head.

   Someone then bumps into Yuma then falls onto the floor. "Ahhhhh! Oww, you broke my leg!" The guy yells.

    In the end they all got beat up.

     We were walking home, Yuma was crossing the street first. He then got hit by another car. "Yuma I swear you're such an idiot. Get up." Akuma says annoyed. Yuma gets up. A lady comes out of the car.

     "911, 911 you just hit a kid!" She says as a man gets out of the drivers seat.

     "Ok Yuma, Akuma. Don't tell anyone about what we did, don't tell anyone you guys fought a neighbor in the restricted zone and especially don't tell them your a neighbor yourself." Mikumo says pointing at them with his chopsticks.

    "I think Osamu is right, we don't want Border agents coming after you. And we don't want them to know that you are back Akuma." Replica says in his small noodle form.

    "Yeah, your right Replica. I don't feel like the Border executives knowing I'm here. Not a big fan of emotional moments." Akuma says as she gives Yuma a lunch.

     "Hey Akuma, I haven't seen you eat at all. Have you eaten?" Mikumo asks.

    "Akuma is a demon, therefore she doesn't need to eat. If she eats human food she vomits. Her body won't digest it." Replica says quietly.

    "Hey, hey, hey! Who said you could be on my roof? Anybody?" The guy from yesterday said with his crutch pointed at people.

    "That's weird, they don't seem to be mending there ways." Yuma says with duck lips.

    "Don't forget to pay your fee if you wanna use the stairs!" Another bully says.

   "Huh, that's odd. I thought the stairs were free." Yuma says putting a hand on his chin.

   "That's because it is." Mikumo says standing up.

   Akuma sighs, "Don't do it Mikumo, you're going to get jabbed in the stomach with that guys crutch." Akuma gets up and walks over to the bullies. She stomps on the ground with one foot making a big wave. Everyone was terrified and surprised. "Excuse me, could I get through please?" Akuma asks.