Prologue - The Start of my Next Life

This story was inspired after I read "Reincarnated in world date a life?!" by Ezkuchan

No one's POV

We see a young man watching what appears to be a magical girl anime. We then see on the box exactly what it is he's watching.

You see, Y/n isn't the biggest fan of the Fate Series, since he only watches it for the waifus, but that changed when he saw Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya

You see, Y/n isn't the biggest fan of the Fate Series, since he only watches it for the waifus, but that changed when he saw Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya. If you were to ask Y/n who his favorite character was in Fate/Kaleid, he would say Kuro right away! Truth is, he can sort of relate to some of the things that had happened to Kuro.

Y/n: *sigh* What to do...? I mean, there isn't much to do. Stupid pandemic. I can't even see my family.

Yes, Y/n lives alone. You see, his parents got new jobs back in December. However, they didn't want to lose their house, since it had a lot of mementos to them. Y/n then stepped in a said that he would stay and watch the place for them. After a bit of negotiating, his parents would allow him to do so, but he couldn't have parties. That part wasn't a problem since Y/n was a bit of a shut-in.

Y/n: Well, I guess I could get some food. I am running out after all.

Y/n then grabs his stuff, puts on his mask (Like any sane person in America), and heads out.

*Time-skip*

We now see Y/n at the mall, and he then heads into the store to get something to eat. Meanwhile, someone who looks like a sniper aims their gun at the store Y/n is in. Y/n then turns around and right as he orders his food, a bullet goes straight through his head, killing him instantly.

As Y/n's consciousness dies out rather quickly, he wakes up in a full black area.

Y/n: Where... Am I...?

???: You are in the realm of the dead.

Y/n: R-R-Realm of the Dead?!?! Oh no... I DIED?!?!?

???: Yes. However, I will give you a second chance.

Y/n: Oh thank-

???: I'm not resurrecting you. I'm sending your soul into a new body. Now, since your new body will not be the same, you may ask for anything.

Y/n: Anything?

???: Anything.

Y/n then immediately is overjoyed. The reason? He knows what he's going to do.

Y/n: Okay, so I want my new body to be that of Kuro from Fate/Kalied and I want all of Kuro's abilities.

???: Seriously? I can reincarnate your soul into any type of body, yet you pick a loli?

Y/n: I won't do lewd things to her. I have a saying. "Ravioli, Ravioli. Never lewd the loli."

???: Fine.

Y/n: Thank you.

Y/n then feels his body change, and he then sees that he looks just like Kuro. He, well now she, is incredibly overjoyed.

Y/n: *GIF Above* Wow, I look just like Kuro! Thank you for this!

???: No problem.

Y/n: Well, that comes to a question. Why are you reincarnating me?

???: Truth is, you weren't even supposed to die.

Y/n: ...

Y/n: What...?

???: Yeah, you weren't supposed to die. I accidentally wrote your name on there, but the time I realized the mistake, it was too late.

Y/n: Well.... As long as I can live a good life, I won't be disappointed!!!

???: Yeah, sorry to break it to you, but that might not be possible.

Y/n: Why...?

???: The world you're going to is date a live. As a spirit.

Y/n: Shit...

???: But you don't need to worry. After all, you do have the powers of Archer from the Fate series, the emiya one FYI.

Y/n: Yeah.... Yeah!!!! I do have that power! Which means I can create swords!!! I'll make sure I can deal with them in now time!!!

???: Are you ready?

Y/n: Yes, I am!

???: Then good luck, young archer.

A bright light then surrounds Y/n, and he is then sent to the world of date a live.

???: *sigh* Glad I got that mess taken care of. I am a bit worried for him though. Oh, I got it!! I'll send him a guide, so if he has any questions, he can get them answered!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To Be Continued...