Chapter Two; Leave Me Behind

( Chapter Two )
Leave Me Behind

"How bad does it hurt?" Sam asked while touching at the growing bruise around his neck

Josh, who was sitting in the kitchen shook his head, "Doesn't hurt at all, I'm fine" he assured, peeking a glance at a tied up Meg.

Sam touched his neck softly and winced, "Looks like it's going to bruise," he informed looking at Josh. "Hey, don't pay her any attention. We'll take care of her"

Josh rubbed his lips together and turned back to face Sam, surprisingly it didn't hurt that badly and he knew his brothers had gone through worse so he shouldn't make a big deal out of this. "I'm not scared of her. Just mad she got the drop on me" he admitted.

"She got the drop on all of us. I'm glad Bobby had time to draw the trap before hand" Sam said with a shaky sigh.

 "You boys talking about me?" Meg called out from the other room.

Dean walked up to her and splashed some holy water on her face, Josh didn't believe it when her face began sizzling up like she'd been deep fried. "Shut up" he said.

Bobby walked in from the front door with a gigantic container of salt, "I salted the doors and windows. If there are any demons out there, they ain't getting in" he assured.

Sam and Josh stood up to walk into the room where the other three were. Dean got up, doing a once over on Sam and Josh before making his way back to Meg.

"Where's our father Meg?" Dean asked in a unusual nice tone for him.

Meg looked up at him and even though she was trapped and tied up Josh felt like they were right where she wanted them to be.

"You didn't ask very nice" Meg replied.

Dean licked his lips with an unfazed look and said again, "Where's our father, bitch"

Meg tilted her head, "Jeez, you kiss your mother with that mouth?" she gasped, "Oh, I forgot. You don't"

"Hey, you think this is a frigging game?" Dean shouted, "Where is he? What did you do to him?"

Meg looked back at Sam and then to Josh, and back to Dean as if for dramatic effect. A dumbfounded look on her face, "He died screaming. I killed him myself"

Josh looked at Bobby who looked like he was debating making him go to his room. But he could handle this and he needed to be kept in the loop. If their father really was dead then Josh knew he would be able to get over it, maybe even Sam, but he knew it would crush Dean.

Dean slapped Meg straight across the face.

Meg groaned, catching her breath for a moment. "That's kind of a turn on, you hitting a girl"

"You're no girl" Dean spat.

Bobby rushed to get up, "Dean," he said as he walked into the other room, Dean going to follow.