𝟙

Felicity's POV.

I still can't believe that my father is going to leave again, I hate when he leaves me home alone for a few months. It feels like he doesn't live here and I'm the owner of the house, even if I'm used to it, I hate it. But the strangest thing is that my father doesn't even tell what he has to do for such a long time, he's clearly hiding something.

"I'm so sorry love, but I have to go now" he said while giving me a kiss on the cheek, he grabs his heavy suitcase and goes to the exit door leaving the house. It's already so boring, I don't have any friends to talk to.

I take my laptop and turn it on, I click on google and look for some sites to chat with someone, one of these caught my attention ~www.chatwithdaddy.com~, since I don't have the opportunity to talk with my dad I click on the site. Wow.

There are a lot of pictures of attractive men and underneath the pictures there are some informations. I giggled and thought "Oh honestly, It looks so fake", I read the various information of the men and click on an image that looks like there are more than just one man, I count them and they're seven, i read their names and on the right of the image it says "We're looking for a good girl who obeys and loves each of us".

What the fuck am I reading? I laughed a little and i clicked on -_chat with us_-. "Shit" I snort annoyed after reading that I have to create an account. "Mhhhh..fine" I get out of bed and pick up some clothes, I dress myself and took a couple of pictures of myself.

After a few minutes I created my own account on the site, I posted some pictues and wrote on my informations "I'm free". I know, creative right? I don't even know why I'm doing this but I'm bored as hell and my father will come back after a few months, soo why not?

Now I'm able to click on -_chat with us_- , I write a simple "hi" and send it. There is no way that they would text me back, It's obiously fake.

I spend the time on my phone for half an hour until I hear a notification from my laptop, I leave my phone on my right and take the laptop reading the notification I received. "What- This can't be real, It's a robot" I said myself.

✣______________________✣
⚜ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓉 ⚜
———————

="Hi cutie, you are the first to write to us, are you interested?"

"I was actually bored and this site caught my attention"=

="I see, but believe me that you'll have lots of fun with us"

"I still think that you're just a robot"=

="Sweetie I'm not or we're not robots, here's my phone number, text me and I'll text you back +1 *** *******"

"Uhm, okay"=

✣______________________✣

I saved the number on my phone and texted him, I waited for his answer and he texted me back.

✣______________________✣
⚜ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓉 ⚜
——————

="see? I'm not a robot, now we can get to know each other better, what's your name? You didn't write anything on the site, you just wrote -I'm free- on your informations"

"Ohh yeah you're right, I was lazy to write some informations, btw I'm Felicity"=

="What a lovely and rare name, we love it, I guess you already know our names"

"Yes, can I know who I'm texting to now?"=

="You're now texting with Kim Namjoon, the leader, how old are you?"

"I'm 18 years old, but in two months I'll be 19"=

="Oh wow, you're so young, do you have a disease?"

"what- no why...?"=

="because you have different colored eyes"

"I have heterochromia you dumbass wtf"=

="Sorry Jimin took my phone, and don't swear, be a good girl"

"Okay okay, I'm sorry about it"=

="So, I saw that you don't live far away from us, kinda, about 60 km"

"Wait how do you know that I don't live far away from you?"=

="The site always shows where a person lives, even if you don't write it"

✣______________________✣

"Oh..well, fuck" I thought, I didn't respond back and I tried to delete the account on the site but I get an error every time I try to delete it. "I'm fucked", I hope my father doesn't find out about this.

✣______________________✣
⚜ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓉 ⚜
——————

''Can I delete the account or not?"=

="You can't delete the account, it will delete itself if we meet, and I'm not kidding, read on the site"

✣______________________✣

I go to the site and read the informations "chatwithdaddy, a site where you can find your daddy nearby ... blablabla ... warning: the account will not be deleted if you don't meet your partner, have fun!" I AM NOT HAVING FUN THIS IS NOT FUNNY AT ALL I'M SCARED AS HELL. What site is it if you can't delete the account?

After a minute a received another notification...