HNA 68

"Katsuki, get a hold on yourself, will you? I don't deserve to be love by somebody I'm not even that-"

Before I could finish my sentence, when Bakugou hear the paragraph that 'I don't deserve to be love' his eyes widened and cut me off by pulling me into a hug

The moment our body reach contact, it felt sudden rough just like him but I can sense the unexpected warmth from him.

My eyes widened and I think the world around me just stopped spinning.

My cheeks getting hot 'What is this feeling?!' I thought.

He let go of me and started deep into my eyes once more before giving me an embrace.

"Idiot...stop blaming yourself for what happened a hundred years ago!" he said with a calm voice.

"It's not your fault that your parents abuse you and train you to be a killer like them, it's not your fault that you had a tragic childhood, I like you because you are you" he said.

I can feel my tears are now forming, "I love the way you talk, fight, showing your kindness with others, yes at first I was shock hearing your past"

He said and huffed before letting go of the embrace.

"But that is already past and I don't care how much people you killed in the past, you just did that because of your parents and also because you are a villain killer...but doesn't mean you did that because you want to" Katsuki said

With that my tears are finally fall down "I developed my feelings for you since you are always with me, but can't you blame me?"

He said in calm yet a little agreesive tone, if that make sense hahaha

"Every time I pushed you away you keep staying by my side, thinking I'm still the child Katsuki who wants to play with you everyday, because of that...i became used no- I... I rather want to be by your side, every time we are together I always had these weird feelings... and I realized I had a feelings for you"

Bakugou said and wiped my tear using his thumb, shyly and gently.

"I don't care about your past, I know your always blaming yourself but you need to move on (Y/N), your friends might wanted you to move on, too" He said and paused for a second "they didn't blame you, didn't they? They died because of All for one not because of you" he continued

Wow, am I really talking to Bakugou right now? yes?

Now that I'm standing there, right in front of him and confessed his feelings towards to me, I became so lost for words and my thoughts started to go on circle with emotions.

"But...I'm immortal" I said with my tears falling down on my cheeks

and look at Bakugou in the eyes, he rolled his eyes while putting his hands on his pockets

"And?"

"I'm much older than you!" I said clenching my fist "You're just 16!" he said made me step back

"You're an idiot or something?" I said and blink a few times, I wiped my tears and was about to walk away

"Don't think too much about the future, dummy" Katsuki said and averted my eyes

"if we both fell out of love then let's break up... If you don't want me by your side anymore then I'll leave, if you're tired of me then leave me"

He said leave me speechless, he doesn't really care about our circumstances, this stubborn boy...

I slowly turn back and look at him

He sighed deeply before talking again "Now that I confessed to you...you don't have to give me an answer right now because I can tell that you can't seem to answer. I'm willing to wait-"