Toph x reader clingy girlfriend

Toph was known for her tough and independent nature, but there was something about Y/n that brought out a different side of her. Y/n had always been a bit on the clingy side, and Toph, despite her initial annoyance, had come to appreciate the attention.

One sunny day, as they ventured through the busy Earth Kingdom market, Y/n couldn't resist staying close to Toph. She held onto Toph's arm, casting an adoring gaze at the earthbender.

Toph rolled her eyes but couldn't hide the small smile tugging at her lips. "What's gotten into you today, Y/n?"

Y/n shrugged, still holding on to Toph's arm. "I just love being near you, Toph. You're amazing, and I can't help it."

Toph's cheeks flushed slightly, and she tried to act nonchalant. "Yeah, yeah, quit it with the sweet talk. We've got shopping to do."

As they explored the market, Y/n continued to be clingy in her own way. She complimented Toph's earthbending skills, praised her for her quick thinking, and constantly found reasons to touch her. Toph, although she acted tough on the outside, found herself secretly enjoying the attention.

When they stopped at a food stall to grab a snack, Y/n stole a bite from Toph's plate without asking. Toph raised an eyebrow. "Hey, hands off my food."

Y/n grinned mischievously. "Sharing is caring, Toph."

As they left the market, Y/n still had her arm looped through Toph's. She looked up at her with a soft, affectionate expression. "Thanks for putting up with me today, Toph. You're the best."

Toph couldn't help but smirk, trying to hide her own fondness. "Yeah, yeah, just don't make it a habit, okay?"

But secretly, Toph appreciated Y/n's clingy nature. It made her feel cared for and valued in a way she had never experienced before.