Chapter Two: Oh Shit Oh Fuck

Oh shit. Oh fuck.

Nicole's heart raced in her chest. This was not Don oh no not at all, oh god please no. Trembling a little, she put the pill bottle down and picked up the abused box. Adjusting the label she read who it belonged to.

Oliver Argos

Her heart stopped and her blood ran cold. The packaging fell to the floor as she flopped down into her swivel chair and put her face in her hands. Screaming felt like the best option, she was so embarrassed, face radiating so much heat it could bake a potato. He had her mail and if he had opened it.. On no.. poor Don, poor her! Oh what would he think, what if he told others and it went around the entire campus! Nicole bit her lip. Calm down, it wouldn't be bad... yes it was super embarrassing and yes he'll probably think it was pathetic, and at worst he'd be offended and never want to look at her again. No biggie right? God she was screwed.

But maybe... There was a little glimmer of hope that sparked. After all, Oliver was in journalism right? Maybe he was the kind of person to double check the names on mail before he opened them. Nicole licked her lips. And besides, this wasn't like highschool. Who cared what she did and didn't own? Right? She laughed nervously as she stood and started pacing around her apartment. If Oliver did open it and see Don then she would just say that it was a part of a random art project. After all, artists could get away with all sorts of shit if they put some fake deep meaning behind it.

Her heart started to return to normal as she walked meaningless trails around the small space she called home. It was going to be okay, Oliver wouldn't care and if he did, she had her back up. She hmmed and ran her fingers across various furniture as she thought.

She had just reached 'I'm using it as a paintbrush as a symbol of society's deprived nature of media where it both promotes and shuns.' when-

"Ouch f-"

Nicole bent over, pain aching up her leg from where she had just kicked her table in her pacing. Deciding that nothing was damaged, she sat at the table again and took a closer look at what Oliver had ordered. After all if she was going to be mega embarrassed and traumatized, she might as well satisfy her curiosity. She examined the calming blue label again.

Alpha Suppressants

Yep, still hadn't changed. But what were these? She shook the bottle again as if the pills inside could tell her the answer. Of course she knew what the words 'alpha' and 'suppressants' ment but she had never seen them together. The pills were placed down again and Nicole crossed her arms and stared, trying to recall that horribly awkward class where her health teacher sort of talked about sex.

Nicole remembered the human part, but of course, humans were simpler than werewolves; some are born with women presenting parts, some are born with male presenting bits, and a very rare few had a mix. If you put penis in vagina without protection a baby will be made. One normally but there were a few times where you could have more than one. But if you ever look at bits you will get an STD so better just to never have sex. Werewolves, however, were a little more complicated. Betas were the simplest, just like humans, except their body, like all werewolves, changed with the phase of the moon. On a new moon they looked like humans, and on the full they were covered in hair with a face full of fangs and wicked pointed nails, their skin would be ashy and their years long and pointed and a long tail came out from their butt. The time between the two moon phases had werewolves in various states of transformation.

Omegas and alphas were a little different. Like humans and betas, they were assigned a gender at birth based on their genitals. They also changed with the moon's phases like betas. However, when they hit puberty and had their Moon's Dream, they would start changing in big ways when it came to the sex stuff. As the moon becomes more full, omegas begin to change to have organs that were capable of bearing pups, regardless of what gender they were assigned. And, well, alphas get better at making those pups happen. The two would also get into ruts and heat where they would just get super horny for a dicking or to dick. Never in her life had Nicole heard of an alpha or omega being asexual, though anything was possible.

But Alpha Suppressants? That wasn't something Nicole had heard about these before, rut and heat suppressants, yes; and of course there were several forms of birth control. Maybe it was like a trans person medication and she was just woefully ignorant. Whatever it was, Oliver had the best intentions right? Wait. Nicole snatched up the bottle again. Did this mean Oliver was an alpha, with full on ruts and everything? That huge dick and knotting... She smacked herself. Now wasn't the time to start getting horny about classmates, especially ones that had her...

"God why." Nicole moaned, sliding down her chair. If Oliver was an alpha he was going to either super extra hate Don or get the super wrong impression about her, and with the ruts... No, she couldn't think this way, it will be fine. She would just wait a few days till the new moon and bam, give him the pills, get Don back and everything would be fine.

Everything, however, was not fine.