CATEGORY FORM: STORYTELLER

You know the value of drama and how words can be used to create tensions that wind up your readers tighter than piano wire, releasing them at exactly the right moment to a perfectly timed rush of endorphins and adrenaline. You use words and language to play the human heart like an instrument and effortlessly weave tales so engaging that turning the last page feels like waking up from a dream.

 You use words and language to play the human heart like an instrument and effortlessly weave tales so engaging that turning the last page feels like waking up from a dream

BY INVITATION ONLY

Invitations will be sent to people who entered and passed prequalification. Once you recieve an invitation, you are permitted to enter the semi-final round. Each category will have specific requirements for entry, so please read carefully before you submit your work.

You can enter as many times in as many categories as you like, but you can only enter the same book once in each category.

Please enter your submissions as a comment on the submission line where specified.

ENTRY FORM

Username: This is your Wattpad username.

Book Title: The name of the book you're submitting.

Category confirmation: To make sure you're submitting in the proper place.

Chapters for Review: You may submit up to three chapters that demonstrate key points in your story, demonstrating how you use literary skill to engage and retain your readers, your command of tension and pacing, your plot twists, introductions, and climaxes. It could be exposition cloaked seamlessly in plot, or a particularly moving dialog, or anything else that shows off your craft.

Notes: Since we won't be able to read your entire work, please provide any additional notes or context that will help us interpret the information above. Keep it brief.

Maturity Level: We trust you to be clear about what this means, and it's only relevant to chapters you are submitting for consideration. Let us know if there will be sex, violence, disturbing or adult themes, LGBTQ content, and so on, in the portion you are asking us to read.

Tags (Optional): At this point we are not accepting new submissions, and you've already provided your tags with prequalification. We do encourage you to tag people here to come and cheer you on.

SUBMIT ENTRIES AS A COMMENT ON THIS LINE