Oh, Brother

This is a story about me and my brothers. I grew up in an ok home. My parents died when I was 3 ½ years old. Let me introduce everyone first we have my oldest brother Austin James he is 23 and my legal guardian. Next, we have my middle oldest brother Jake James. He is 19 and a pain in the butt. And lastly my little oldest brother Ben James is 17 and the nicest. Oh, and there's me. My name is Lucy James. I'm 15 and this is my life.

"Lucy come on we are going to be late!" Ben yelled up the stairs 

"Fine, I'm coming jeez," I yelled down the stairs and slowly started walking down them. When I get to the bottom Jake and Ben stare at me like I'm crazy.

"What!?" I say with an annoyed voice. Jake responds by throwing me over his shoulder and walking out to the car. 

"Put me down, you idiot!" I yell hitting his back and trying to wiggle out of his grip. He swats at my butt making me shut up. Did I forget to mention that they treat me like I'm four, they punish me by spanking me and putting me in "Time Out"? Yeah, tell me about it. Anyway, we finally got to school and right now I am being lectured by Jake and Ben. 

"Lucy, you do not sass talk Ben and I do you understand?" Jake questions me, giving me a stern look. I just nodded hoping to get out of this. Ben grabbed my arm, 

"Words, Lucy." He says coldly 

"Yes I understand now can I get to class before I'm late," I say looking into their eyes. Ben lets go of my arm and I walk to class.