After school

Andy and I get in the back of Austin's car because Jake and Ben are going to football practice. Austin drops us off at the mall and says he is going to pick us up at 5:30 so be at the front by then. Andy and I walk inside and head strat for Hot Topic. We each pick out five t-shirts and I get some earrings and other jewelry and Andy gets some other cool stuff. I look at the clock and it says 5:00 so Andy and I walk outside and wait for Austin.

"Hey Andy you should so sleepover it would be so much fun!" I say looking over at him with excitement.

"OMG that would be so much fun I think it's a great idea," Andy says smiling wide. Just then Austin pulled up and we put our bags in the trunk and sat down.

"Hey Bubba can Andy stay the night please," I say dragging out the 'e' in please. 

"Yeah please." Andy joins in and we are both begging Austin to let him stay.

"Fine but you both need to shut it right now," Austin says in a soft but firm tone.

"Yes!" We both cheer and laugh.

We got back home and Andy's mom had dropped off some stuff he would need for the n9ight. We both head upstairs to my room and we play a couple of rounds of truth or dare and we just talk for hours. "Dinners ready!" Austin yells up the stairs and both me and Andy run down and sit at the table waiting for food. Jake comes over with two plates of pizza and we dig in.

"So, how was your day at the mall?" Ben asks as Andy and I are washing our dishes.

"Not bad we spent most of the time at Hot Topic," I answer drying my hands.

"L we spent the whole time at Hot Topic," Andy says laughing a little. I laugh with him. We go into the living room and watch a movie with the guys. I end up falling asleep halfway through it. I got picked up by Jake and I was put in my bed and I felt a body next to me. I wake up a little and look over and see Andy sleeping peacefully.