At home

"Ok tell me the truth," Austin said, crossing his arms and looking at me sternly.

"W-what are y-you t-t-talking about," I said very nervously, giving a nervous laugh at the end.

"Cut the crap Lucy, I know you can't get that hurt from falling on bleachers." He says in a duh tone.

"Y-yes I c-can," I say trying to sound brave (keyword trying)

"Lucy." He said, giving me a warning look.

"Fine......... I have these bullies and they beat me up and I didn't want to seem like a baby so I made it look like I did it myself." I confessed tears running down my face. I fall to my knees and cry into my hands and Austin runs over to me and hugs me on the ground.

"Hey look at me, it's not being a baby when someone is bullying you, ok?" I nodded and continued to cry. He picks me up and takes me to his room and lays me on his bed. 

"Go to sleep angel." He says snuggling into me and I snuggle back.

A couple of hours later I walk up and look over at the alarm clock. 2:54 am Jesus Christ! I get out of bed making sure not to wake Austin up and I walk downstairs to see Jake sitting on the couch in the living room.

"You ok, Luc Austin told me what happened. And also we talked to the principal and they got expelled." Jake says, pulling me into a hug. My eyes go wide and I look Jake in the eyes.

"Wait I got someone expelled?!" I whisper-yell at him.

"No no no Luc, they got themselves expelled all you did was tell the truth I promise," Jake says trying to calm me down. I look at him with confused eyes

"Pinky promise?" I say holding out my pinky to him.

"Pinky promise." He says smiling and connecting our pinkies. I smiled at him. Just then we hear my stomach grumble. I blushed insanely and Jake just laughed.

"Come on L let's get some food in you," Jake said walking into the kitchen

"Jake it's like 3:00 in the morning I can't eat right now," I say sitting down at the bar.

"Oh yes, you can, you're going to wake up in 2-3 hours anyway," Jake says, taking out the eggs from the fridge and cracking them in the pan.

"Jake I'm not even that hungry," I say trying to convince him not to make anything right now.

"Don't lie to me Luc you know what happens," Jake says glaring at me. I stay quiet after that and Jake continues to cook me eggs.

Right as Jake is plateing us both some eggs Austin come running down the stairs

"Lucy!!! Lucy where are you!!" Austin yells out the front door.

"I'm in the kitchen Austin," I say laughing so hard. Just then Austin bursts through the kitchen door and attacks me with a hug.

"You ok there Bubba," (that's my nickname for Austin)I say, hugging him back still laughing a little.

"Yeah I'm ok now, I thought you were dead," Austin says pulling out of the hug and Jake sets down the eggs. I start to eat and then Ben come through the door looking pissed

"Why in the world were you screaming at 4:00 in the morning?" Ben questions Austin.

"Because I fell asleep with Luc and when I woke up she was gone so I thought she was dead," Austin says, taking a bit of his granola bar.

"Oh......ok," Ben says going upstairs to get dressed.

Today was Friday and I was so excited for Andy to come over. (I am just going to skip to after school)