HNA 69

Our new life in the dorms with our classmates has begun!

Bakugou and I decided to walk together, heading to UA.

He and I had the same neighborhood, just like Midoriya

We didn't talk too much on our way, I think he's still traumatized about what happened or something I'm not sure though...

He was just looking at the road as we are walking while his earphones are plugged in to his ears.

I hope he's okay?

"Is there something wrong, Kacchan?" I started a conversation, he look at me with a neutral face

I smiled "I told you to not call me that way, I feel like I'm with Deku!" Bakugou said made me burst into laughter

"Funny, huh"

He said with a hint of annoyance, so I quickly hold his hand and said "I'm sorry, Katsuki-kun, but I'll call you with that name whenever I want"

He clicked his tongue and lock his finger into mine "Let's hurry or we'll missed the train" Bakugou said.

I can see on his cheeks that his blushing, so cute.

When we finally arrived at the front gate, "We're here" I said as I patted his back

He just look at me as I started walking away faster than him, "Slow down, dummy" he said calmly and tried to catch up to me.

My classmates didn't know were dating yet since it's been a week that he confessed

And imagining them finding out we are dating will be chaos.

On the grounds of UA, about a five- minutes walk from the school, a student dorm built in three days: Heights alliance.

This is my-- no, our new home.

We all standing in front of the dorm called Heights alliance, all of my classmate are looking forward to come in

Most of them are excited while I'm just smiling looking at them talking about how excited they are.

Aizawa sensei started telling us that he was glad we were able to bring class A-1 back together again.

Before Aizawa sensei explain us about the dorm, he told us first that we will focus getting the provisional Licenses they were planning to have us yet during the training camp.

"Kirishima. Yaoyorozu. Todoroki, Iida, Midoriya and Tomuhito" Aizawa sensei called us

"These six went to go save Bakugou that night." Aizawa sensei made some of our classmate begin nervous.

The atmosphere change into a serious one immediately "Your reaction tell me that you all were at least aware of it" he said as started to become windy

"I'm going to set aside a number of issues and say this: if it weren't for All might's retirement, I would've expelled everyone, except Bakugou, Jiro and Hakagure." He continued made me gulp and remembered what happened to the hospital.

"Of course the six that went, but also the twelve who knew but didn't stop them betrayed our trust, no matter what the reason. I would be grateful if you could follow the proper procedure and act properly in order to regain that trust" he said made a of us intense.

"That is all. Now, we're going inside" He added before turning around and walking away from us.

After standing in silence there Bakugou looked at Kirishima and clicked his tongue

He grabbed Kaminari and hide under the bush, after coming back he was already in his "Yay" face

And then Bakugou gave something to Kirishima while all of us are distracted looking at Kaminari, laughing