𝐻𝑖𝑠 𝑟𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑜

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'My heart's a stereo'

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It was a day like no other, waking up without the cense of music. Rubbing your eyes awake, rearranging the strap of your tank top. Only you and your parents knew that you had also had three psychic abilities, telepathy, telekinesis, and future reading. It was kinda hard to hide these abilities.
Back to the present, it was your first day at pk academy.
Ok. Now you were up getting your phone to listen to music. To you, music was the only thing you could escape to when you had enough of random thoughts from random people. As you changed into your school uniform, your mother suddenly called for breakfast. "Coming, in just a little." You said. As you finished you paused the music, put on your flats and left to the kitchen. What was served in the kitchen was rice and salmon.

~~~~~~ time skip ~~~~~

You were in front of your classroom waiting for the teacher to mention you to come in until you hear a bunch of thoughts like 'I hope it's a girl'
'maybe we can be friends' 'hopefully she's hot' 'nobody can be as pretty as me' That last thought caught your ears. 'Great now we got another wannabe pretty perfect girl' You thought to yourself. You faintly heard a 'you may come in now' from someone in the classroom. You came into the room with your bag in your hands. As you turned around you grabbed the chalk and wrote your name on it. 'Nice to meet you, my name is Y/N L/N.' You said telepathically as you bowed.

♡︎
~~~~♥︎𝐶𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑛 𝑠𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑜𝑛♥︎~~~~