Destiny

THRID POV

It was 1988. Nicholas Stokes, age 18, was studying in his off-campus apartment. Around 6:45 there was a knock on his door. Confused he went to the door, he didn't have to work today. He didn't invite anyone over. "hello," Nick looked around before looking down and seeing a frail 6-year-old girl. Seeing a note he read through it. 

"Whoever finds this child. This is our daughter Destiny Paterson, age 6. sadly we cannot care for her any longer. All her medical files and information you will need to raise her as your own will be in the basket along with our little girl. - April and Daniel Olsen

Nick felt sorry as he looked over at the young girl. He took her inside. He called his parents. In a few shorts days, Nick was now Destiny's father. Destiny legally changed her name to Destiny Stokes and stayed with her grandparents while Nick was studying. She talked to him on the phone every now and then. She heard stories about him from her grandma. 

4 years later he got stationed in the police station where we would later sever as a crime scene investigator. When he became a C.S.I level 1 he began to bring Destiny with him to work. When he was on cases she would be with Greg or one of the lab rats. She was a smart 12-year-old and easily learned things while doing the grade 7 homework she was given. Being around all the chemicals gave her a boost in the science department. 

Once she turned 18 she was off to college. She took the 2-year course instead of the 4-year one her father took. She was also allowed to study at home since she didn't want to leave home or the dad all alone. Her father who had studied the same crouse was able to help her. This brings us to season 1 of CSI. Let's see her journey through college and CSI.