Season 1

Destiny's POV

Pilot

I was sitting in the break room having finished my homework for the week. I had tuned our my dad and uncle were betting on their cases again. "You know one this day this betting will cost you something," I said laying back. "Oh, really you wanna bet on that," uncle Warrick asked me. "I only have one thing to say," I said then I blew a Raspberry. "I should have known that was coming," he said. "You should know I raised a bad-ass," Dad said as he ruffled my hair. I shooed his hands and fixed my hair. "So do I get to come to tag along or do have to stay back here again, "I asked. "Can you fight," dad asked me? "I can do this," I said as I did a back-flip twice. "Sorry sweetie you know the rules you have to a CSI or lab tech," he said. "So technically Greg can come with," I said with a smirk. "He's 7 years older than you," Uncle Warrick said. "Your point is what, "I asked with an eyebrow raise. Both my dad and uncle rolled their eyes then left to get their cases while I went to hang with the lab techs.

A few hours later 

"So explain again how the chemicals work," I asked Greg sitting in a spare chair out of the way of his work. "Why do you wanna know, "He asked. "Because if I'm gonna be working here I need to know everything. I already know the place as well as I know my own house, so I might as well know what goes on in every room here as well," I said my smartass side showing. "Smartass," he commented. "You know you love me," I said with a wink. "Greg what did you get, "My dad asked coming in. "nothing just some saliva and denture adhesive," he said. "I can help if you let me," I said getting up. "Destiny, don't even think about it," My dad said. I sat down with a huff. 

A few more hours later

"How did you even manage to that in 5 minutes," Greg asked I mixed chemicals while upside down in the chair. "In my defence, I was left unsupervised," I said, my hair in a perfect bun. "That could kill you, "He said. "But it hasn't so far so I'm good," I said. "Greg,  results. Destiny, please be normal for once, "My dad asked coming in. "Not happing anytime soon, "I said. "Well, I got some eyedrops. This could have caused the discoloration you saw," he said. "You solved your 100th case," I said happily getting up letting my hair open. My dad nodded and spun me around. "Dad stop," I said laughing. "Come on," he said carrying me. "Dad I'm 18 put me down," I said. "Not a chance," he said.  

In the break room

"Congratulations Nicky my boy you are now a CSI level 3," Grissom said giving dad his badge. We all clapped.  "Who wants cake," I asked. "Why do you have 2 cakes," Aunt Cathrine said. "1 says better luck next time and 1 for you did it," I said. "How did Nick end up with you," she asked. "Left on the doorstep of his college dorm at age 6," I said.  "And that was the best thing to ever happen to me," dad said, "I guess destiny had you in my future." I chucked. "I guess." she said."

Episode 11- The I-15 Murders

I looked up and uncle Grissom walked into the break room with cases. "Hey kids," he said as we greeted him back. "Sara Sidle 419," he said giving aunt Sara her case. "Dead body-- bonus," she said. "Ohh somebody likes their job," Aunt Cathrine comments. "I do," I said. "Nick Stokes-- 416, fight at the Bellagio. She says she's a "friend" of yours." I thought for a moment.  Aunt Cathrine voiced what I was thinking," Ex-girlfriend, Nick?" Dad being dad said, "Well, that depends. Was she the assaulter or the assaultee?" "A women assaultee, "I said. " You tell us -- you like leather or lace?" aunt Sara asked. I hid my laughter while dad just chuckled. "No, I'm not even going there," he said. He turns and heads out the door but turns around and said, "Lace." I get up. "And that is my cue to leave. See ya nerds," I said leaving.

A few hours later.

"Okay, dude, it's ready," Greg said he jumped off the counter to show the board he was sitting on.  "So this paper should have soaked up any foreign material on the shirt particularly amylase," he said he gives the paper to dad and indicates the hook on the hood for him to hang the paper upon. "Now, I've done this procedure on jeans and leather jackets but never on something like this. It's very see-through. Very Jennifer Lopez," Greg said. I rolled my eyes. of course. thankfully Dad took over, "Down, boy. What can you tell me? Is there saliva on it?" Greg said, "It's going to be a tough one to prove. This is only step one. You see when a person talks saliva naturally comes out of their mouth. Let's say that we're tossing the hog back and forth, right? What can you tell me about the hottie that goes inside this blouse, huh? Is it true she's a friend of yours?" I took a deep breath. What, is it on the internet?" my dad asked. "Might as well be. Just remember that my saliva's getting on you; your saliva's getting on me," Greg said. "Gross," my dad commented. "No really. bathrooms are worse," I said. Greg took the spray that I had mixed a few minutes earlier all over the paper. "What's that stuff?" dad asked. Starch and iodine. If this is saliva, we're going to get the old dalmatian effect. So, Nick, uh, if I wanted to meet this friend of yours?" he asked. I once again tried to stay calm. As if dad read my mind he said, "NO." I smiled at him. "Figured," Greg said as he sprays the paper, "That's a pretty big spot. That's more than just a spray. In fact, looks like a distinct glob of spit." Dad did a slight nod, "Then Kristy was telling the truth. But it doesn't mean it was the security guard's spit," Greg then said, "Step three." Dad nodded, "I'm going to need a sample," I scoffed. I knew that Greg was gonna voice what I was thinking. "Well, the guy knows he did it. He's not going to cough it up," Greg said. Dad then said, "If you saw the girl that went with this blouse ... you'd try," as they both smiled. "Okay, dad go. Greg learn how to respect a girl," I said enough of their interaction.

The next day

I crushed the plastic cup in my hand as I saw the hooker kiss my Dad's cheek. I know Iook possessive but come on that's my dad and I think he should at least introduced me to the girl he's interested in. Even if she is a hooker. Dad looked at me. "You know she's not my type," he said. "How would I know I was with grandma learning art and shooting hoops with grandpa while you were in your prime," I said going back inside the lab throwing my cup in the nearest trash can.

Episode 19- Gentle Gentle

"Can I at least sit in the car with the dogs? They love me," I asked her dad. "Fine but only the dogs," Dad said. Once at the crime the scent dogs were given the clothing then ran off I went with them to get them away from the evidence if I needed to. Once we reached a bunch of bushes and made the dogs get back once I saw the body of the baby in the white blankets. "Stand back," Uncle Grissom said to a Lab tech. "We got to have pictures. The coroner will be all over us," He said to him. "I'll get the pictures," he replied with anger. After he was done a coroner went forward but uncle Grissom said he would take him.

Back at the lab

I was with Greg. He was completely backlogged so I was helping out when Uncle Grissom came in. "I hear you're backlogged," He said. Greg and I looked at each other. "Twenty "unknowns" from some drug shoot-out. FBI special request. Sheriff told me to clear it off my counter before I do anything else. Lilly's been helping," he said. "These," he asked us. "Yeah. You can almost smell Quantico, you know?" I joked. Then uncle Grissom grabs the paperwork in front of us and puts it aside on the cart with all the samples on it. He then pushes the car out the door and into the hallway where it stops when it hits the wall. Everyone stops as they see the cart. Even dad steps out into the hallway to see what's up. Uncle Grissom then said, "There. Now they're off your counter. Greg doesn't say anything. He nods. Uncle Grissom takes out a file folder and the samples." Zachary Anderson, DOB 01-23-01. Date of death, three hours ago. Until we find out how and why," Uncle Grissom puts the tray full of blood samples from the Anderson case in front of us, "this is the only case you two work on," he said to us. "Yes, sir," we both say."

(Since I feel like I can't find anything else this is gonna wrap up season 1. Major episodes are gonna have their own chapter)