Chapter 1, Marinette Dupain-Cheng

Ladybug sat at the top of the Eiffel Tower, waiting for Cat Noir to show up. She had something important to talk to him about. She tried calling him again, but only got his stupid voicemail in response.

"Where is he?" She muttered to herself. Ladybug fingered with the octagonal box that held the Horse Miraculous.

"You called, Bugaboo?" Cat Noir said behind her.

Ladybug shrieked and fell backwards, losing her grip on the box. "Cat! How many times have I told you not to call me Bugaboo!" She groaned after regaining the box and her composure.

"But just saying Ladybug is just so dull." He fake pouted. "So, what did you wish to talk about M'lady?"

Ladybug gave him a dirty look. "I'm planning to visit the temple, and I want you to come with me. We are the holders of the two most powerful Miraculouses in existence after all."

"And how do you plan to get there? Because this is certainly purr-plexing."

Ladybug rolled her eyes. "With the Horse Miraculous, Kitty." She said, showing Cat Noir the box. She opened it and the horse kwami Kaalki flew out. She put on the glasses, which turned red and black. "Tikki, Kaalki, unify!"

Her hair was pulled up into a high ponytail, her hands and feet became black, and her shoulders and knees became reminiscent of Kaalki's pattern.

"So are we going or what, Bugaboo?" Cat Noir asked.

"Don't call me Bugaboo!" She said. "Voyage!" She summoned a portal to the temple. "After you, Cat Noir."

He stepped through and she followed. "Tikki, Kaalki, divide." She said, turning back to Ladybug. "Shall we go meet the other Guardians?" She asked Cat Noir.

"We shall, M'Ladybug."