Chapter 3, Adrien Agreste

A/N- There's an easter egg in this chapter...

"Welcome, Ladybug and Cat Noir, I am Zagnu. We have been expecting you two for months." The monk greeted Cat Noir and Ladybug.

"So you must've heard of my amazing-ness and M'lady's help." Cat Noir said, smirking as Ladybug gave him a dirty look.

"We've heard of both of you equally." Zagnu said. "We also know that Wang Fu has passed his guardianship to you." He pointed to Ladybug. "Now come, we are preparing something for you."

"Croissants?" Cat Noir asked hopefully.

"No," Zagnu said, giving him an odd look. "This." He opened a set of doors.

Inside, more monks with Miracle Boxes waited.

"We are aware that the Butterfly and Peacock Miraculouses have fallen into the hands of evil. We are willing to lend you four miraculouses to fill in the empty spots in your Miracle Box until the missing miraculouses are recovered." Zagnu told them.

Both Cat Noir and Ladybug's mouths fell open.

"Four new miraculouses?" Cat Noir exclaimed. "That's amazing!"

"But how will we choose?" Ladybug asked.

"We have taken the liberty of choosing the most powerful miraculouses from each Miracle Box."

After looking through the miraculouses, Ladybug spoke up. "We'll take the Lion, the Zebra, the Flamingo, and the Owl."

"Be careful not to lose them." Zagnu warned as he gave two to Ladybug and two to Cat Noir.

"We will be." Ladybug said, giving Cat Noir a hard look.

"What?" he asked, putting on an innocent face.

"Let's just go."

"Fine by me, Bugaboo."

"Don't call me Bugaboo!" Ladybug groaned. "Tikki, Kaalki, unify." She summoned Voyage.

"After you, M'lady." Cat Noir said, following Ladybug into the portal.

"Watch out for the-" Ladybug called out too late as Cat Noir tripped on a steel beam. "-beam."

Cat Noir flailed his arms wildly, losing his grip on one of the miraculouses. He watched as it fell down the tower.

"We have to catch it!" Ladybug said just as Cat Noir leapt down.

"Don't worry, cats always land on their feet!" He called up.

He reached the ground, but there was no sign of the missing miraculous.