Chapter 6, Lillian Montgomery

Lillian was finishing her lunch, her mind still buzzing at Marinette's outburst. Furthermore, she couldn't help but think of Nathaniel. Suddenly, the doors burst open and Lila stumbled through.

"Akuma in the bathroom!" She yelled before collapsing on the ground, à la Professor Quirell.

The room burst into chaos. Everyone ran in separate directions. Not knowing what else to do, she followed Alya outside. "What's an akuma?" She panted.

Alya stared at her. "You seriously don't know what an akuma is?"

"Nope."

"Well basically, there's this evil guy, Hawk Moth, and he has these butterflies that can turn people into supervillains. For some reason he always wants Ladybug and Cat Noir's-"

"Who are Ladybug and Cat Noir?" Lillian interrupted.

"How do you not know about Ladybug and Cat Noir? They were even in New York City at one point!"

"I lived in rural Alabama!"

"Well, anyways, Ladybug and Cat Noir are Paris' superheroes, but they also get others to help out. So far there's been Rena Rouge, Queen Bee, but she got demoted because she betrayed Ladybug and Cat Noir, Carapace, Pegasus, Viperion, King Monkey, and Ryuko. They all help defeat the akumatized villain, and they are totally awesome! But Hawk Moth always wants their miraculouses, which give them their powers."

"Hey, where is everybody?" Lillian asked, noticing they were alone.

"I don't know, but I'm sure everyone's ok..." Alya sounded doubtful. "Hey, where are you going?" She called after Lillian, who had run inside.

The lunchroom was full of chaos. Lillian looked around. Some students hid behind tables, others, like Alya, had run outside, and in the midst of it all stood a girl in indigo robes that were sparkling with golden stars and silver moons. In her hands she held twin golden blades, and she was standing over a girl with blue-black hair in pigtails. Marinette. Lillian looked around and spotted a trash can lid and some tarp. She grabbed both and snuck behind the girl in robes.

"I am Hecate." The girl proclaimed. "I have power over everything and everyone."

"Yeah, yeah, keep talking," Lillian mumbled softly. She was right behind Hecate and banged the lid onto her head. Hecate collapsed, and Lillian secured her with the tarp.

"I'm not sure how long it'll hold, so c'mon!" She said, and helped Marinette up.

"Thanks, Lillian." Marinette said.

"No problem."

Then, the windows exploded.