14|chapter 14

⭒❃.✮:▹ 𝗧𝗿𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗰𝗲𝘀𝘀 ◃:✮.❃⭒

"𝘞𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱𝘧𝘶𝘭!"

-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-

Katerina's mind was all over the place as she rushed around, corridor from corridor, trying to decipher where Jack could have been taken.

It was hard due to all the other first class passengers that were scurrying to get to boats, practically tripping over each other like madmen. "Excuse me, but do you know..." Katerina trailed off once she got shoved into a wall by someone's long arm.

She gave a low grumble but picked herself up, scanning the halls for anyone that wasn't fleeing for their lives. Mr Andrews must've not gotten the hint of everyone pushing and shoving when he said he didn't want to cause a panic, because people were panicking alright. It was chaos!

Her head shot behind her and Katerina's body immensely tensed, seeing the tall, lean figure of Caledon Hockley and his valet, Lovejoy. They were rummaging around in the suite, probably just realising that Katerina wasn't there, and were now looking around the hallways.

Katerina gulped and rushed down the halls with the other distressed women and children, turning left to the elevator chambers that were all closed off.

"Hello? Is anyone in here?" A familiar voice called out. Katerina ran up to the man she called a close friend, her dishevelled self worrying the man hugely. "Why are you not on a boat yet, Kat?" Mr Andrews spoke in a rushed voice, not calming Katerina whatsoever.

"Mr Andrews, thank God! Where would the Master at Arms take someone under arrest?" She huffed, her voice not calm and collected either. In fact, it sounded worse. It was shaky, cracked and worrisome.

"What are you talking about? You have to get on a boat right away!" Mr Andrews shooed, pushing Katerina towards the cramped staircase. The brunette slapped his hands away, glaring at the man to seem intimidating and serious.

"No! I will do this first, and i will do it with or without your help. But rest assured, Mr Andrews, without will take much longer." She threatened, her arms crossing for extra dynamic.

There was a short pause of silence, one that was not needed, but nevertheless Katerina found Sir Andrews nodding quickly. "Take the elevator to the very bottom, go left, down the crewman's passage, then make a right."

"Bottom, left, right. I have it. Thank you, sir." Katerina nodded before rushing off, hearing only the last words of Mr Andrews' sentence. "Hurry, Kat."